Your eyes are the windows! Not just to you, but your age as well. You don’t just see the world through your eyes. Your eyes let others determine how healthy and young-looking you are. In ancient days, people used to determine a stranger’s age just by looking at the eyes.
So, what is the real culprit that makes a noticeable difference in how you appear? Dark circles! Yes, you are right.
How to Remove Dark circles in 2 Days at home
Many reasons grow dark circles around the eyes. Let’s check out How to Remove Dark Circles in 2 Days Permanently-
1. Vitamin E Capsules, Aloe vera, and Almond oil
Need an overnight repair for dull skin around your eyes? Use aloe vera, vitamin E capsules, almond oil, and apply around the eyes. That’s works better than an eye serum and provides a lasting effect only in 2 days.
- 1 Tbsp Aloe vera gel
- 2 vitamin-E capsules Oil
- 1 Tsp of almond oil
How to Prepare Cream
Add in a bowl 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and squeeze over them with two vitamin E capsules. Add to the mix 1 tablespoon of Almond oil and mix well.
Almond oil is rich in nutrients necessary for healthy skin. After mixing all the ingredients, the cream will get a matte texture.
Apply the cream every night before bed to relieve and refresh the skin around the eyes and remove dark circles for only 2 days.
ALSO READ: How to Remove Eye Bags Permanently
2. Cucumber – Effective Home Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes
Here is the staple home remedy available to clear away the dark circles, make your eyes brighter, beautiful, and reduce puffiness!
Cucumber does wonders for your eyes. It is a comprehensive remedy that addresses cosmetic eye problems.
How to Remove Dark Circles with Cucumber?
You need two fresh slices of cucumber.
- Slice the cucumber and place the fresh cucumber on your eyes.
- Rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The cooling cucumber soothes the eyes, reduces the black circles, treats wrinkles, and eases inflammation.
If you try it for the first time, you may feel something tightening your eyes and a bit of discomfort. Don’t worry; it will vanish in a few minutes! You will feel like your eyes stored in a freezer!
Either you may feel too relaxed and comforting or a bit odd! It is all right for your eyes. Alternatively, you can apply cucumber juice or mashed cucumber.
Related: 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Eating Cucumbers
3. Aloe Vera – An All-in-one Home Remedy for Under Eye Circles and Eye Bags
Sometimes, dark circles aren’t the only issue you may suffer from. It accompanies eye irritation and soreness. If you are deprived of sleep, you invite it with a warm gesture.
So, skin lightening home remedies for dark circles won’t be effective. It would help if you had a powerhouse ingredient, which is nothing but Aloe. Aloe is a wonder for eyes, skin, and the whole body.
Equivalent to cucumber, aloe vera has fantastic cooling and healing properties.
Additional perks of using aloe vera as a treatment for under dark eye circles.
- Treats the redness of the eyes by reducing irritation
- It gives you an instant cooling effect and soothes the irritation
- No more strains and burning sensation
- It also removes the swelling of the eyes
How to use Aloe Vera to Treat Dark Circles?
- Extract the fresh gel from the aloe vera and apply it around the eyes.
- Enjoy your rest for a few minutes.
- You can also use it at night and wash it in the morning.
If you have deep dark circles with wrinkles, try using aloe gel mixed with sandalwood powder or paste.
4. Tea Bags for Under Eye Circles and Eye Bags
Why don’t you let your eyes enjoy the goodness of the tea? Sometimes, you experience something worse than the dark circles, yes eye bags along with under-eye circles.
Do you know how many ways you can use tea bags besides brewing tea? Beauty from waste!
The caffeine, catechin, and antioxidants in the tea shrink the blood vessels in your eyes, eliminating the liquid that creates under-eye bags.
More than a home remedy, it is also a beauty trick to perk up your tired, sore, dark eye bags!
Teabags make the perfect dark circle treatment.
How to remove dark circles with tea bags?
- When you soak the tea bag in hot water to brew, please don’t throw it away.
- Soak it for a few seconds in the cold water and apply the tea bags to your eyes.
- Rest for 15 minutes. You will feel rejuvenated.
5. Potato Juice/ Extract –Instant Skin Lightening Remedy for Under Eye Dark Circles
Who doesn’t love potatoes? Well, potato is a skin-friendly ingredient too and has impressive lightening properties on the skin. If you look for an instant remedy to reduce the under-eye dark circles, resort to potato.
- One medium-sized potato
How to make it:
- Peel the potato and shred it.
- Extract the juice by squeezing it and apply it to the neck.
- Be careful that potato juice is very light, and it will dry very soon.
- Apply two or three times as and when it is dried.
- Rinse the eyes
As a bonus, it also tightens the skin, rejuvenates the eyes, and makes you look fresh.
6. Rose Water- Simple Dark Circle Treatment
If you are on the verge of developing dark circles or under-eye circles, use this simple remedy to prevent turning your eyes black.
Rosewater has rejuvenating effects on your skin. If you notice under-eye circles’ development, applying rose water makes the best home remedy for dark circles.
The skin lightening properties of the rose water treats dark circles.
How to remove dark circles with rose water
Things you need – Rosewater, cotton balls
- Soak the cotton ball in rose water
- Wash your eyes and pat them dry
- Gently massage around the eyes with a cotton ball
- Place the cotton ball (soaked in rose water) under the eyes
- Stay put for 10 to 15 minutes
This is probably the easiest and simplest home remedy for dark circles. It shows instant results for mild under-eye circles.
7. Almond Oil Massage
How to remove dark circles naturally with almond oil? When you don’t address the dark circles, it forms a small hollow underneath your eyes. It makes you look old, aged, and unhealthy.
There is no better time to treat sunken eyes than now. Sunken eyes are just the symbol that you lack proper eye care.
Massage the deep or shallow hollow of your eyes and around the eyes with almond oil regularly. It nourishes your eyes and gradually treats the sunken eyes.
It nourishes your eyes, and you will wake up with bright and vibrant eyes in the morning. It also prevents dryness of the skin around the eyes. Alternatively, you can also use a moisturizing cream.
How to massage the eyes with almond oil
- Apply a few drops of almond oil.
- Gently press your fingers from the inner corner of the eyes (under the eye) towards the temple and vice versa.
- Please do it from 2 to 3 per minute.
- You can sleep on it. It won’t harm your eyes.
The mere application of almonds around the eyes helps in many cases. You can also use castor oil instead of almond oil.
8. Milk Cleanse for Dark Circles
Unless you have susceptible skin, you can make use of this remedy. This is a straightforward home remedy and doesn’t need any unique ingredients.
Just milk and cotton ball is sufficient to help you reduce the impact of dark circles.
How to cleanse with milk?
- Wash your face and pat it dry
- Dip a cotton ball in cold milk
- Dab around your eyes
- Wash after 10 to 15 minutes
Like rose water, milk cleanses, helps to reduce the mild under-eye circles.
9. Tomato for Fresh and Bright Eyes
How to remove dark circles in 5 minutes? Lycopene is the primary ingredient in Tomato, making your skin glow, improves vision, and supports cardiovascular health.
It can effortlessly decrease the appearance of dark circles. Tomatoes also act as a natural sunblock.
How to use tomatoes for under-eye circles?
You can use tomatoes in two ways.
- Slice a tomato and gently rub it around the eyes. Place sliced Tomato on your eyes, stay put for 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, crush the Tomato and make it into a thick pulp. Apply the pulp on the undereye circles. Wash after 20 to 30 minutes.
Usefully ripened tomatoes for maximum effect.
10. Sleep – The Essence
Regardless of your eye problem, irrespective of the high-end cosmetics you use, sleeping is the best thing you can gift your eyes to make them beautiful.
Lack of sleep is the primary culprit that invites many eye problems. When you sleep less, even for one hour, your eyes reflect it.
You can reverse the under-dark eye circles to some extent just by changing your sleep routine. Getting sufficient sleep is crucial to avoid dark circles in the long run.
Sleep tight and prevent your eyes from getting ruined! These are the few things that you can try at home.
So, friends, we hope that going through the above How to Remove Dark Circles in 2 Days Permanently will surely help you. So please don’t delay to take the benefits of it.