Aloe vera Benefits: How to use Aloe vera for Hair, Face and Weight loss
How to use Aloe vera for Hair: Aloe Vera, the natural wonder has been used for centuries to cure various health ailments. The little juicy plant offers versatile health benefits. Earlier, it was used only to inform the fresh aloe vera gel.
Now, it is found in various forms and in a variety of products. From cosmetics to toothpaste, many products claim the use of Aloe Vera as the major ingredient.
However, the intake of Aloe vera in the form of fresh gel provides quick relief and better management of various common health maladies.
Without emptying your wallet on expensive cosmetic procedures, gain the wondrous benefits of aloe vera. Let us see Aloe Vera Benefits: How to use Aloe vera for Hair, Face, and Weight loss.
How to use Aloe vera for Hair face and weight loss:
1. Aloe Vera –The Natural Anti-Aging Wonder:
Aloe vera, the natural wonder is rich in antioxidants and has natural cooling effect. It is now used as a star ingredient in many skin care products.
Antioxidants fight against the free radicals in the skin, which causes aging signs and sagged skin. It also aids in building collagen, an essential element that brings elasticity to skin.
It rejuvenates the skin, nourishes the dull and dry skin, aids in developing healthy, young, and radiant skin.
How to Use Aloe Vera as Anti Aging:
You can use aloe vera as an anti-aging ingredient in two ways.
1. Topical application on skin
2. Drink the gel mixed with fresh juices or buttermilk
2. Effective Remedy for Acne Cysts, Scars and Bumps
2. Aloe Vera for Acne and Acne Scars:
Just get rid of that ugly acne cyst from your face! The soothing effects of aloe vera treat the acne without any scars. Red bumps and cystic acne has no better safer remedy than aloe Vera.
The antibacterial properties of aloe vera eliminate the bacterial infection that leads to acne. It braces the skin from further infection, which accelerates the healing.
Similarly, every one longs for unblemished skin with no traces of scars. Taking aloe vera juice fades away the acne scars.
Treating the acne scars is not an easy task and these scars make you look terrible! The nourishing properties of aloe gel gradually fade away the scars.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Acne and Acne Scars:
• Intake of aloe vera once a day for a minimum of 15 days makes your skin free from acne.
• Extract the gel from the aloe leaf and apply it to cystic acne. Let it dry.
• Rub the inner rind of aloe vera to ease away the scars.
Related: How to get rid of Acne Scars quickly
3. Aloe Vera for Stretch Marks:
It is not easy to remove stretch marks. Sometimes, it becomes next to impossible. Aloe Vera can be used not only treat stretch marks, but also it can prevent it.
No other remedy or even cosmetic treatment heals as quicker as aloe vera does. Upon regular usage of aloe vera, you will see the stretch marks diminishing and fading away very quickly.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Stretch Marks:
You need the freshly extracted aloe vera gel. You can apply the gel without adding any ingredient on the stomach.
The best thing is you can do it yourself, without any help.
Related: 10 Best Home Remedies for Stretch Marks
4. Aloe vera for Burns, Itchy Skin, Wounds, and Cuts:
Aloe Vera is one of the best gifts from the Mother Nature. The miraculous plant has abundant healing properties. Being used for ages, Aloe vera heals pretty much infinite skin diseases.
From cuts, wounds, burns, scars, and chronic skin ailments, aloe vera proves to be very effective in treating the skin ailments.
It is rich in many minerals. One of the micronutrients of aloe vera is Magnesium Lactate. It reduces the itchy sensation of the skin. Magnesium lactate soothes and cools down the skin.
Note: Magnesium lactate is one of the elements that effectively treat sunburns and rashes. Aloe vera is also used to treat sunburn and uneven skin tone caused due to sun exposure.
5. Enhance your Digestive System with Aloe vera:
Aloe Vera gels improves your digestive power. It reduces the inflammation and soothes the intestines. Aloe vera has natural cleansing elements.
It cleanses your digestive organs and stimulates healthy functioning. Also, it aids in the absorption of essential nutrients, cleanses the stomach, and removes wastes. It cures the digestive issues, soothes the heartburn and acidity.
How to Use Aloe Vera to Boost Digestive System:
Consumption of aloe gel helps you cleanse your digestive tract and enhance the digestive system functioning. You can add the gel in buttermilk or smoothies.
- 2 to 3 teaspoons of fresh gel in buttermilk
- An equal portion to any ingredient in smoothies
6. Glossy and Lustrous Hair:
Just like skin, aloe vera nourishes your hair and scalp. You can get glossy hair and nourished scalp in a few washes with aloe vera.
Aloe vera soothes, cleanses, and nourishes the scalp. It clears infections, irritated, and itchy scalp, strengthens the root.
The moisturizing properties prevent scalp dryness. It reduces hair wall and promotes hair growth.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Hair:
You can use aloe vera for hair in two ways.
1. Fresh gel on scalp :
a. Apply the fresh gel on the scalp and massage it.
b. Let it absorb into skin for 20 to 30 minutes
c. Wash with running water
d. Repeat twice a week
2. Aloe vera oil:
a. Cut the aloe leaves into small parts
b. Heat coconut oil/sesame oil
c. Add the cut parts of leaves into the oil.
d. Heat in slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes
e. Allow it to cool
f. Filter it and apply it on the scalp before you wash hair and massage
See also: How to Preserve Aloe vera gel
7. A Natural Anti-inflammatory Ingredient:
When you seek for the effective anti-inflammatory solutions, you can count on aloe vera. Aloe vera absorbs all the goodness from the Sun.
The gel is powerful enough to curb down inflammation, both internally and externally.
Inflammation becomes a major problem when you suffer from chronic diseases. Intake of aloe vera can bring down the swelling, reduce pain, and enhances mobility.
It is a proven remedy to ease the swelling of joints, strengthened tissues, and reduced arthritis patients.
8. Aloe Vera Reduces Blood Glucose Level:
Loaded with all nutrients and minerals, aloe vera can help you lower your blood sugar level. If you are a diabetic, who frequently monitor blood glucose level, then aloe vera may help you.
Drinking aloe vera can reduce the spikes in the blood sugar level. Upon regular consumption, you can reduce the dosage of diabetic medicines.
Aloe vera juice is the ideal way to include aloe in your daily diet.
9. Boost your Immunity with Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera has plenty of active compounds, vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients. You can get all essential nutrients available in form of a leaf.
It is hard to find any herb or plant loaded with more than 50 active compounds. Regular intake of aloe vera boosts your immunity.
10. Aloe Vera Aids in Weight Loss:
One of the promising benefits of aloe vera is weight loss. It doesn’t have direct weight loss effect like any detox juice or other weight loss supplement.
It indirectly aids towards weight loss in a number of ways.
- It cleanses and flushes out the toxins
- Aids in the absorption of nutrients
- Clears the water retention
- Enhances fat metabolism by regulating the digestive function
- Treats chronic inflammation
- Contains loads of soluble fiber, which keeps you fuller for longer
How to Extract Fresh Aloe Gel:
- Pluck the Aloe leaves and wash it. Use a peeler or knife to remove the green skin of the aloe vera.
- Extract the gel using a spoon.
- It doesn’t matter if you get a few particles of the skin mixed with the gel as you scrap the gel.
- Blend the gel with the spoon to get an even fluffy texture.
- If you don’t have the aloe vera plant, you can get the organic gel extracts from the stores.
How to Consume Aloe vera Gel:
- Extract the fresh gel as stated above.
- Remember to extract the gel portion alone and avoid the rind part.
- wash the gel properly.
- Now add the gel in a blender.
- Add some mint leaves, freshwater, and blend it
- Strain the aloe juice and add 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- then finally add 2 tbsp of honey and mix it well
- Aloe vera gel drink is ready to enjoy it 🙂