Natural Ways to Reduce Bad Cholesterol Within 4 Days: Here we will know about Natural ways to reduce bad cholesterol. Cholesterol can be defined as a fatty or waxy substance present in the blood, which is required for the normal functioning of the body. When cholesterol limit goes above a defined limit, which is 200mg/dl, this is said to be a higher cholesterol level.
Well, we are aware of the health hazards that can arise when cholesterol level crosses the suitable limit. To keep control of cholesterol, many medicines are available easily but the question arises is, are they safe for your health?.
Well, the answer is no, they are not fully safe for your health, there are multiple side effects which starts to appear when these medicines opt for long-term use.
So, what is the alternate or safe way to keep control on your cholesterol level?. Mother natures have gifted us with everything we need. We bring you some home remedies for cholesterol that can, not only control your cholesterol level but also dissolves the cholesterol deposit’s in the arterial walls.
These remedies are safe to use and come with no side effects.some of the best home remedies for cholesterol are suggested below with easy steps to use.
Natural Ways to Reduce Bad Cholesterol Within 4 Days:
1. Honey Remedy for Bad Cholesterol:
Let’s start with something sweet, and that’s honey. With a sweet taste and easy availability, honey is a perfect home remedy for cholesterol.
Honey comes with loads of minerals and vitamins also, the antioxidants present in the honey make it the best fighter against cholesterol.
These antioxidants prevent cholesterol to come out of the blood and enter into the linings of the blood vessels.
- Take honey and some drinkable water.
- Add one tablespoon of honey to the water.
- You can also add ten drops of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Drink this solution every morning to maintain the cholesterol level.
- Take grinned cinnamon and cup of boiled water.
- Now add one tablespoon of grinded cinnamon to the cup of boiled water and mix it.
- Cover it and leave it for thirty minutes.
- Now, strain this solution and add honey.
- Drink it every morning, empty stomach.
2. Coconut Oil Remedy for Bad Cholesterol:
Even though being a saturated fat, coconut oil is considered as a working remedy for controlling the cholesterol levels.coconut oil is enriched with lauric acid which is helpful in increasing the HDL or good cholesterol level.
There is no particular step for using coconut oil to decrease the cholesterol level simply, add organic coconut oil to your diet. This will help you manage your cholesterol.
Note- Don’t use refined coconut oil.
[Also Read: 9 Instant Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure]
3. Orange Juice Remedy for Bad Cholesterol:
Orange juice is rich in vitamin c and flavonoids. Drinking two glasses of plant sterol-fortified orange juice per day can lower the cholesterol level by up to 11% of the total.
You do not need to make plans to lower your levels of cholesterol, just drink two glasses of sterol-fortified orange juice per day and you will see a gradual increase of good cholesterol and a decrease in bad cholesterol level.
So load up your kitchen with orange juice and make it a habit to drink at least 750 ML of orange juice in a day if your medical reports are showing your cholesterol level higher than the normal range.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Remedy for Bad Cholesterol:
From high blood pressure to upper respiratory infections, apple cider vinegar is used to treat many problems of the human body. Apple cider vinegar is one of the best home remedies for the treatment of high cholesterol.
Well, I know the taste is not good but for a better taste you can add it to some juices like apple grape or any other fruit juices and make the taste better. This remedy starts showing improvements in your cholesterol level in approx one month.
- Take some drinkable clean water.
- Now add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to it and mix it.
- drink this two times a day.
4. Turmeric Remedy for Bad Cholesterol:
Turmeric is used for its antiseptic properties. In old times turmeric was used to heal the wounds but you can also use turmeric to lower down your cholesterol level. Turmeric cuts down the plaque on the artery’s walls.
The easiest way to do it is by adding turmeric powder to your daily food and vegetables. This will maintain the supply of this amazing herb for your cholesterol problems.
- Boil a very little amount of water.
- Add a half tablespoon of turmeric powder to it.
- Now add two tablespoons of cooked mashed eggplants to it.
- Spread this paste on wheat bread and eat it after the meals.
5. Fenugreek seeds Remedy for Bad Cholesterol:
Fenugreek seeds come with some components, which reduces the absorption of cholesterol by the body which comes from the food which is rich in fats.
Fenugreek seeds are rich in minerals like calcium, selenium, and zinc. Also, fenugreek seeds are loaded with vitamins A B and C.taking fenugreek seeds daily can also reduce the risk of heart attack by 25%.
- Take two ounces of fenugreek seeds daily along with water.
- Take some leaves of fenugreek seeds and add them to your salad every day.
- You can also use these seeds as spices for the various recipes.
- You can add the leaves of fenugreek seeds in your recipes as herbs.
Note- I recommend soaking the seeds overnight so that the bitter taste goes away.
The leaves of fenugreek are not bitter, you can use them in whatever quantity you want. They come along with pleasing taste and aroma.
[Also Read: Heart Attack Symptoms Warning Signs Never Ignore]
6. Apple Remedy for Bad Cholesterol:
Full of flavonoids, apple is one the best simple home remedy for high cholesterol levels. You can just keep enjoying this fruit and keep your lungs healthy. This fruit is rich in pectin and contains natural antioxidants known as flavonoids. also, The skin of an apple is full of fiber.
I suggest eating fruits with their skin. other fruits like grapes pomegranate oranges also decrease the levels of cholesterol in our body as they are enriched with fibers.
7. Red wine Remedy for Bad Cholesterol:
Red wine can boost the good cholesterol levels by 15%. Red wines contain polyphenol antioxidants. If you are good with alcohol than you can drink two glasses of wine a day to reduces the level of cholesterol in your body.
Well, if you are not in the favor of drinking alcohol than you can go for grape juice which is equally beneficial in lowering higher cholesterol level.
8. Spinach Remedy for Bad Cholesterol:
Spinach also reduces the risk of heart stroke as it contains vitamin E. Spinach is loaded with lutein, which is capable of preventing the cholesterol from getting attached to the arterial walls.
You can eat spinach raw. Put the spinach leaves in the microwave and eat it with white bread. This is the easy and effective remedy for lowering the cholesterol levels.
So there are the best home remedies for high cholesterol level. Now lets head to some important things to add to your routine to easily lower down the cholesterol level.
- Divide your meals into smaller meals and eat small meals in a day.
- Avoid smoking as much as possible.
- Start working out to maintain a healthy weight.
- If alcohol works, add a glass to wine after your dinner.
- Avoid eating food with higher fat.
- Ignore butter and dairy foods.
- Start eating healthy fruits as much as possible and opt for vegetables.
[Also Read: How to Prevent Heart Disease and Stroke]
Well with age we start to face many health issues as this body is not immortal is get older by time and it take proper care, to maintain the health of this god’s gift.
Age is something that cannot be controlled but we can live a healthy life at any age with just simply taking some precautions and bring these home remedies into your routine. These remedies are safe and 100% natural to use. There are no side effects and they don’t cost you as much as the medicines do.
With the hope that these remedies for high cholesterol will help you, I will see you next time with some more working and natural remedies for your day to day problems. Happy Reading..!