Constipation is very common but highly considering health issue that has affected millions of people. If you are having less than three bowel activity in a week you may have constipation that makes you uncomfortable and sometimes the condition can be worse.
Temporary constipation can be cured easily but chronic constipation can bother you for a long time.
Lack of exercise, lack of drinking water, poor diet, wrong lifestyle, any medication or ailment can cause constipation.
Even infants and kids also have constipation and experts say that excess medication is not a good idea for little guys.
If you are also facing uncomforted bowel activity, constipation, heaviness you must read this article carefully and must follow the instructions that we will describe here through a Homemade laxative recipe.
Homemade laxative: Method-1
What you need:
- 10 to 15 dried prunes
- 7 to 8 dried dates
- Some water
Take prunes and dates and extract the seeds out or you can take without seeds.
Put them into a bowl and soak them in some water overnight.
The next morning, make a smooth paste in a blender adding a little water.
How to take:
Consume three tablespoons of this paste before going to bed and do not eat anything after taking this remedy.
The next day, you will see the magical results with this homemade laxative remedy and in some days you can get rid of constipation and irregular bowel movement.
Repeat this recipe daily until you feel the rooted treatment.
ALSO READ: Foods that Cause Constipation
Homemade laxative: Method- 2
What you need:
- 10 to 15 dried organic prunes
- Some boiling water to make a paste
- Put the prunes into a bowl and add piping hot water and soak them for 2 to 3 hours to make prunes puffy and soft.
- Now blend it smoothly into a blender to make a fine paste.
How to take
Adults can take three tablespoons before going to sleep.
Do not eat anything after taking this paste.
Repeat this process daily until you feel better.
The flavor can be tangy and a little sweet maybe some people not like it but head up to the benefits.
Can be Given to Babies Also:
This home remedy can be given infants more than 6 months to cure constipation.
For infants use a half tablespoon, for toddlers use 1 tablespoon and for kids use 1 tablespoon twice in a day.
The natural ingredients are safe for kids and provide expected results without harming the body.
Benefits of Prunes and Dates:
Prunes are rich in fiber and several vitamins and minerals. Prunes contain a special component called sorbitol that works as a natural laxative and cleans the whole bowel.
With that, prunes include antioxidants that are suitable for all over the body. You can also add prunes to your diet. Eat dried prunes every day if you have constipation or other irregular stomach processes.
Dates are also healthier for the overall health system and highly rich in fiber, iron, and magnesium. Eating a handful dates regularly can provide many wonderful effects on your body.
ALSO READ: How to Cleanse your Colon in just two weeks
Do’s and Don’t:
- Drink 7 to 8 glasses of water in a single day. Lukewarm water would be also good to cure constipation.
- Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet and take fiber-rich diet.
- Add more cereals in the routine that contains fiber and other needed vitamins and nutrients.
- Do some exercise especially that moves the bowel even walking for 30 minutes would also work.
- Follow all the steps and if you still feel any difficulty in the stomach, pain, or blood while pooping consult an expert.
- Avoid excess alcohol consumption and smoking both are prior causes of constipation.
- Avoid junk food and fried food that are heavy to digest and increase bowel discomfort and heaviness.
- Don’t sit for a long time just move your body so things can also move on.
- Don’t take medicines without a doctor prescription.
How Homemade laxative Laxative Works:
Laxatives are quite effective for bowel activity and digestive issues especially natural laxatives.
Laxatives are the components that help the balanced bowel movement and help in lubrication to move the things easily and treat constipation.
You can find many home ingredients that include natural laxative quality and help you without any side effects and adverse in the body.
Following a healthy diet and drinking enough water in a day can also bring a positive transformation.
Eat more salad like cucumber, tomato, carrots without anything else that will also cure the trouble.
Our eating habits and routine affects a lot to the overall health system. We hope that these remedies will help and you will get the accurate solution to your trouble.
If you have any questions or any queries please feel free to ask us. Share this information with your friends and stay happy and constipation-free.