Homemade Laxative Recipe: You will Empty Your Bowels in 2 minute!
What is the best homemade laxative recipe for constipation? Constipation is a widespread but highly considering health issue that has affected millions of people. If you have less than three bowel activities in a week, you may have constipation that makes you uncomfortable, and sometimes the condition can be worse.
Temporary constipation can be cured easily, but chronic constipation can bother you for a long time.
Lack of exercise, lack of drinking water, poor diet, wrong lifestyle, medication, or ailment can cause constipation.
Even infants and kids also have constipation, and experts say that excess medication is not a good idea for little guys.
If you are also facing uncomfortable bowel activity, constipation, and heaviness, you must carefully read this article. You must follow the instructions that we will describe here through a homemade laxative recipe a instant indian home remedy for constipation.
In This Article
- Homemade Laxative Constipation Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Laxative Recipe
- Brown Bomb Recipe for Constipation
- Hot Prune Juice Recipe for Constipation
- Chocolate Bomb Constipation Recipe
- Prune Juice Butter Bomb for Constipation
- Homemade Laxative Baking Soda
- Laxative Cocktail Recipe
- Prune Juice for Constipation in Babies
1. Homemade Laxative Constipation Bomb Recipe
Be with us to know how to make your own laxative. This home made recipe is very effective also known as constipation bomb recipe.
Laxative ingredients you need:
- 10 to 15 dried prunes
- 7 to 8 dried dates
- Some water
Take prunes and dates and extract the seeds out, or you can take them without seeds.
Put them into a bowl and soak them in some water overnight.
The next morning, make a smooth paste in a blender adding a little water.
How to take:
- Consume three tablespoons of this paste before going to bed and not eating anything after taking this remedy.
- The next day, you will see the magical results with this homemade laxative remedy, and in some days, you can get rid of constipation and irregular bowel movement.
- Repeat this recipe daily until you feel the rooted treatment.
- This remedy can also be used as a homemade laxative for weight loss.
ALSO READ: Foods that Cause Constipation
2. Homemade Laxative Recipe
Best homemade laxative that works right away. This is always helpful when nothing else is working. Most effective treatment that fast working laxatives – The following is a poop bomb recipe for constipation (Natural Recipe)-
What you need for diy laxative
- 10 to 15 dried organic prunes
- Some boiling water to make a paste
How to make a natural laxative
- Put the prunes into a bowl, add piping hot water, and soak them for 2 to 3 hours to make prunes puffy and soft.
- Now blend it smoothly into a blender to make a fine paste.
- Now great homemade laxative cocktail is ready to use.
How to take
- Adults can take three tablespoons before going to sleep.
- Do not eat anything after taking this paste.
- Repeat this process daily until you feel better.
- The flavor can be tangy and a little sweet; maybe some people not like it, but head up to the benefits.
3. Brown Bomb Recipe for Constipation
This is always helpful when nothing else is working and most effective treatment that works fast-
The following recipe is a milk of magnesia and prune juice bomb –
What you need
- Prune juice, 1 cup
- Coffee- 1 cup
- Milk of magnesia- 2 tbsp
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl; heat the mixture in the microwave for 30 sec. Within 5 to 10 minutes, drink it all up. It usually takes 2-3 hours to work.
This laxative recipe is also known as Nurses recipe for constipation the “bomb“.
4. Hot Prune Juice Recipe for Constipation
What you need
- 1 cup prune juice
- 2 teaspoons coffee (instant)
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
- Microwave the prune juice for 15 minutes to warm it up.
- Combine the instant coffee and hot water, then stir in the prune juice.
- It’s best to drink it when it’s still hot.
5. Chocolate Bomb Laxative Recipe
What you need
- 2 cups of Milk (Nonfat)
- Four prunes
- 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- A pinch of salt
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a small pan, heat it at medium flame and boil it.
- The chocolate poop bomb for constipation is ready. Drink lukewarm once at night.
ALSO READ: Laxative Gum
6. Prune Juice Butter Bomb for Constipation
A prune juice butter bomb is a type of laxative that consists of prune juice and melted butter.
What you need
- 100 ml prune juice
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Warm the prune juice for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Heat for another minute after adding the butter.
- Allow the mixture to cool. Drink it.
- Prune juice and butter for constipation will provide immediate relief. Use it as needed.
7. Homemade Laxative Baking Soda
Constipation can be relieved by combining water and baking soda. Here’s a baking soda recipe for you to try:
What you need
- 1 glass of water
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Warm the water over a low flame. Then pour the water into a glass add 1 tbsp of baking soda and lemon juice. Mix it well and Drink this homemade laxative baking soda for constipation twice a day.
Note– Baking soda contains a lot of sodium, which should be avoided for people with high blood pressure.
8. Laxative Cocktail Recipe
Here’s a delicious and easy laxative cocktail recipe that you can enjoy to help cleanse your system:
What you need
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- Pinch of salt
In a blender, mix together the cold water, honey, gelatin, corn syrup, and salt. Blend until smooth. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Prune Juice for Constipation in Babies
- Prune juice can be given to babies also.
- This natural laxatives that work fast can be given to infants more than 6 months to cure constipation.
- For infants, use a half tablespoon; for toddlers, use 1 tablespoon, and kids, use 1 tablespoon twice a day.
- The natural ingredients are safe for kids and provide expected results without harming the body.
Benefits of Prunes and Dates
Prunes are rich in fiber and several vitamins and minerals. Prunes contain a special component called sorbitol that works as a natural laxative and cleans the whole bowel.
With that, prunes include antioxidants that are suitable for all over the body. You can also add prunes to your diet. Eat dried prunes every day if you have constipation or other irregular stomach processes.
Dates are also healthier for the overall health system and highly rich in fiber, iron, and magnesium. Eating a handful of dates regularly can provide many wonderful effects on your body.
ALSO READ: How to Cleanse your Colon in just two weeks
Do’s and Don’t
✓ Drink 7 to 8 glasses of water in a single day. Lukewarm water would also be good to cure constipation.
✓ Add more fruits and vegetables to your diet and take a fiber-rich diet.
✓ Add more cereals in the routine that contains fiber and other needed vitamins and nutrients.
✓ Do some exercise, especially that moves the bowel, even walking for 30 minutes would also work.
✓ Follow all the steps, and if you still feel any difficulty in the stomach, pain, or blood while pooping, consult an expert.
You might be interested in: Symptoms of IBS
✓ Avoid excess alcohol consumption and smoking. Both are prior causes of constipation.
✓ Avoid junk food and fried food that are heavy to digest and increase bowel discomfort and heaviness.
✓ Don’t sit for a long time. Move your body so things can also move on.
✓ Don’t take medicines without a doctor’s prescription.
How Laxative works in the body
Laxatives are quite effective for bowel activity and digestive issues, especially natural laxatives.
Laxatives are the components that help the balanced bowel movement and help in lubrication to move the things easily and treat constipation.
You can find many home ingredients that include natural laxative quality and help you without any side effects and adverse in the body.
Frequently Asked Question & Answers-
Q. How can I make a homemade laxative drink recipe?
A. A mixture of date and prune is the best homemade laxative for constipation in adults and kids. Take 10-15 prunes and 5 to 7 dates, soaked overnight. The next morning drink it, making a smooth paste.
Q. What are the best ways to relieve constipation?
A. Homemade natural laxative drink recipe discussed in the article is the best way to relieve constipation. Increase dietary fiber, drink more water and do exercise daily.
Q. How can i relieve my baby’s constipation fast?
A. The first cure for baby constipation is to find home remedies. Prunes and dates are safe for kids and provide expected results without harming the body. Follow the remedy discussed above in the article.
Q. How can I make myself poop instantly?
A. You can poop yourself instantly by drinking hot water, Consuming more fibre-rich foods, Getting some regular exercise, and taking a homemade laxative.
Q. What is the most effective laxative for weight loss?
A. The mixture of Prune and date juice mentioned in this article is one of the easiest and quickest natural homemade laxative for weight loss. A glass of prune juice in the morning will help relieve constipation, and drinking it regularly will help with weight loss quickly.
Q. What is the best laxative to clean you out?
A. Most popular laxatives for clearing out the gut include natural laxative supplements like psyllium husks or flaxseed, milk of magnesia, and probiotics.
Q. What is the brown bomb for constipation?
A. Brown bomb constipation is a combination of prune juice, coffee and milk of magnesia. It is the best recipe for constipation. We have already discussed this in the above paragraph.
Following a healthy diet and drinking enough water in a day can also bring a positive transformation.
Eat more salad like cucumber, tomato, carrots without anything else that will also cure the trouble.
Our eating habits and routine affects a lot to the overall health system. We hope that these remedies will help and you will get the accurate solution to your trouble.
If you have any questions or any queries, please feel free to ask us. Share this information on fast acting homemade laxative with your friends and stay happy and constipation-free.
- How to make coriander seeds water for thyroid
- Angular cheilitis home remedy
- Foods that Soften Stool Quickly
- Is Dark Chocolate a Laxative
- Do Antibiotics make you Constipated
- “The effect of prunes on gastrointestinal function”– Pubmed.gov
- “Effects of date fruit consumption on bowel movement”– Researchgate.net
- “Effects of regularly consuming dietary fibre rich soluble cocoa products on bowel habits” – Ncbi
- “Randomised clinical trial: dried plums (prunes) vs. psyllium for constipation”– WileyOnlineLibrary
- “Dried Plums and Their Products: Composition and Health Effects”– Tandfonline.com