How to get rid of Swollen Tonsils: Here we will know about How to get rid of swollen tonsils fast in 24 hours without antibiotics. A soar throat situation known as tonsillitis can leave people with problems in various social situations. In various social engagements when you have to keep yourself up today with everything, having a sore throat is only going to make matters worse for you.
If it is causing you trauma and troubles even when you are trying to drink water, you could very well have been contracted with a tonsillitis infection. This is frustrating and maddening.
Tonsillitis is a situation in which the throat of a person is inflamed. Two oval like tissue pads in the back of our throat can cause this trouble.
These soft tissue pads are located in your lymphatic system which is a human body’s first line of defense against all kinds of alien bodies and infections.
The tonsils are responsible for the production of blood cells which can prevent bacteria and viruses from entering your body through your mouth.
Most people think that making a trip to a physician would make the throat inflammation go away. However, not many know about the troubles and anxiety the tonsils treatment process can cause.
In most cases, the problems of tonsils came back to bite them again in the future. Therefore, you need to look for alternatives. You need to look for ways on how to cure Swollen tonsils permanently.
How to get rid of Swollen Tonsils Fast in 24 hours:
Symptoms of Tonsils:
• Sore throat
• Difficulty in swallowing often accompanied by pain.
• Bad breath
Here are some natural home remedies on how to cure swollen tonsils permanently. These tonsil treatments are going to come handy for you and your loved ones!
1. Honey and Garlic Remedy:
Honey and garlic together are probably a tailor-made gift for your throat straight from the Gods.
Garlic is naturally antiseptic with immense levels of curing powers, while honey can provide soothing effects to your tonsils. They are both antimicrobials as well as antibacterials.
They fight against the infections and viruses that are known to cause the problem in the first place. They will effectively tackle the issue of tonsils by healing your throat inflammation.
If you are in search of the best tonsil treatments, this should always be on the top of your list.
- Simply take two to three cloves of garlic. Peel the garlic, wash and then crush it to make a paste.
- Add about two teaspoons of honey to this paste of garlic.
- Mix the newly made mixture of honey and garlic to a glass of warm water and swish it around your throat for a while before you swallow it completely. Do this for about a week and notice the difference.
ALSO READ: How to Cure Seasonal Allergies Naturally
2. Honey and Turmeric Remedy:
Can we thank honey enough? Ever? I don’t think we ever can! Since we already know, honey has to cure properties that are going to control the micro-organism growth in the throat and health it.
This time, honey is teamed with turmeric. Just like garlic, as mentioned above, turmeric has natural antiseptic agents that can cure throat inflammation because of tonsils.
It is also antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory. Together they are going to give you a power-packed solution to throat inflammation.
- Mix about 4 teaspoons of honey with three to four teaspoons of turmeric powder.
- A teaspoon of this mixture should be swished around your throat for a while, before swallowing it completely.
- This process should be repeated for about two to three-time, every day for one week.
3. Gargle Remedy:
Your new best friend should be a salt-water gargle. You will require a glass of warm water with half a teaspoon full of salt. Mix them together to form a saltwater solution and gargle with it multiple times, every single day.
Gargling with the help of warm salt water will help your throat get rid of the phlegm which is stuck between the gaps of your mouth and the tonsil tissues.
This solution is the best gargle for tonsils! The phlegm that contains the alien agents causing the trouble of tonsils can be treated with the help of the antiseptic properties of salt.
- The warm water mixed with salt is the best gargle for tonsils because it will attack the mucus which has formed, making things like creating easy for you again.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Remedy:
A tablespoon full of apple cider vinegar mixed with a glass of warm water and honey will do the deed for you as well!
Simply mix them together and gargle the solution multiple times a day to see the difference. This is another best gargle for tonsils!
Doing this at least 2 times every day for the week will kill all the bacteria and viruses which have led to the tonsils infection. This is again an anti-inflammatory solution.
5. Baking Soda Remedy:
If you are looking for another gargle solution for curing throat inflammation then a baking soda solution is the answer for you.
Gargling with baking soda, together with warm water and salt mixture is going to help relieve your sore throat as well.
- This solution can also kill the bacteria and also simultaneously prevent the spread of yeast and fungal infections.
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda added to the above-mentioned saltwater gargle solution is recommended.
- Doing this at least three times every day will give you the desired results.
6. Peppermint Remedy:
Peppermint is a great cure to all your throat inflammation problems. While freshening up your breath, peppermint will also relieve your sore throat.
The menthol contained in natural peppermint will thin the mucus down and calm your throat inflammation.
This will also help you provide a solution to cough. Peppermint is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial as well as encourages the faster healing process.
7. Fenugreek Remedy:
Fenugreek has been known to provide multiple health benefits to almost everyone in different ways.
Eating fenugreek seeds, drinking fenugreek tea and using its natural oils can be a great natural home remedy for your throat inflammation.
There are a plethora of healing powers of fenugreek. It can not only relieve all the pain but also kill the bacteria and ease up the irritation in your throat.
It has anti-fungal properties which ensure there is no spread of infection any further.
8. Coconut oil Remedy:
Who knew sore throat cure with coconut oil could be on this list? But the number of benefits coconut oil is known to provide is uncountable.
Coconut oil can heal your throat with its healing properties. It can help detach the pathogens from tonsils and soother your sore throat.
It can provide instant relief which helps it easier for you to perform your daily lifestyle activities like speaking, eating and drinking without having to worry about the soreness and the pain.
The coconut oil will provide you with soothing properties like nothing else since it is naturally moisturizing.
9. Ginger, Lemon and Honey Remedy:
This is another great home remedy for tonsils. Most people all over the globe still do this to treat their loved ones and relieve them of the pain-causing tonsil infections. Together, they are the best way to treat tonsils.
- Take some ginger and mix it in a glass of warm water. Let it steep for a while, and then mix some honey in the new solution.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice and consume the tea about 3 times every day to soother your throat inflammation and tonsils!
10. Chamomile Tea Remedy:
Speaking of tea! How can we talk about throat inflammations and not speak of Chamomile tea? Chamomile tea can provide you with wholesome goodness because of its anti-oxidant properties.
It is a great way to flush out all the toxins from your body. This will cure the throat inflammation and the problems of tonsils in a matter of days effectively. It is one of the best home remedies here on this list.
- Simply take a couple of spoons of dried chamomile flowers and let them steep in a glass of boiled water for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, strain the solution and add a teaspoon full of honey. Drink this for a week, daily and see the difference.
Swollen tonsils can be a major problem for many people, which can be very difficult to tackle as well! How long does tonsillitis last is unknown to most.
However, this problem can be cured easily if one knows how to cure tonsils permanently at home! One need only seek home remedies to cure this throat inflammation!