How to Get Rid of Dark Underarms Overnight Permanently: Dark underarms can be an embarrassing situation sometimes if you love to wear sleeveless. Dark underarms are known as common beauty issue of millions of females and girls do such effects to hide their dark underarms or different kinds of products to get rid of them. If you are also looking for some effective and simple way for white underarms, then this article can help you for sure. Here, we are going to mention How to get rid of dark underarms overnight permanently, read the whole article carefully and follow all the specific instructions.
Many women are curious to know that why their underarms are dark. Well, there are many causes available like, using harsh deodorants on your underarms, shaving, using hair removal creams and in some cases after pregnancy effect can make your underarms soft skin dark and hard. Let’s take a closer look at some proven remedies for whitening dark underarms:
How to Get Rid of Dark Underarms Overnight Permanently:
Lemon works as a natural cleanser as well as natural bleach. Lemon has a great acidic property as well as it has anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties which are useful for healthy and glowing skin tone. If you want to reduce any kind of darkness from your skin then choose the lemon at first number. It removes the dead skin cells and will provide a light effect to your underarms.
How to use lemon for dark underarms:
- Cut a lemon into half and rub on your underarms before bathing. After bathing, you can also apply some moisturizer or cold cream. Rubbing lemon on your skin can produce little inflammation, do not worry its natural.
- Take some fresh lime juice and add some yogurt and turmeric powder and apply this on the affected area.
Leave this mask for 15 to 20 minutes then wash it off. Repeat both remedies thrice in a week. It will also reduce the messy smell of sweat.
Likewise lemon, potatoes are also the fine source for removing dead skin cells as well as lighten up the skin tone. Potatoes also work as natural bleach and cleanser and they never irritate your skin like lemons. So, the people who do not want to use lemon they can go for potatoes.
How to use potatoes for dark underarms:
- Cut a fresh potato in long slices and directly apply these slices on your dark underarms and gently rub it. Then wash it off with normal water.
- You can also take potato juice and mix some lemon juice in this or you can directly apply this to the affected area, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes then wash it off.
Repeat this remedy three to four times in a week and soon you will get the positive results.
Cucumber is a favorable veggie of summers and you also need to wear the sleeveless attire in summers. So, if you have dark and dull underarms then cucumber can surely help you for that. You can mix both cucumber and lemon together and then see the magic in little time. Cucumber has skin lightning components and it will provide a soothing and cooling effect on your skin as well and you can have this ingredient in your fridge.
How to use cucumber for dark underarms:
- Take a fresh cucumber bad cut this in round shape and simply apply or rub this on the affected area.
- Or you can also take some fresh cucumber juice and add some lime juice into it and a pinch of turmeric powder, mix well and apply this on your dark area and massage for 5 to 7 minutes then wash it off.
- Both remedies are mild for skin so you can repeat this process once in a day.
4. Use Natural Scrubs:
Skin exfoliation can make your skin healthy, glowing and light. Though there are plenty of many scrubs on the market but we will suggest you for natural and homemade scrubs, which are very easy to be made. Home-made scrubs have no harmful chemicals and harsh effects so you can trust them blindly.
How to use natural scrubs for dark underarms:
- Take 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and add some lime juice to it. Apply this on the affected area and gently massage it on your skin, you can use some water or rosewater between the process. After 5 to 10 minutes wash it off.
- You can also grind some walnut or any lentil for making a natural scrub. Add some lime juice and a pinch of turmeric powder and massage this on your dark area for 5 minutes.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a week.
5. Baking soda:
Baking soda is also effective for lighten up the dark skin and its anti-bacterial property helps to kill bacteria also. Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is a great natural scrub and easily available and quite cheap ingredient but works excellent for dark underarms.
How to use baking soda for dark underarms:
- Take 2 tablespoons of baking soda and mix some water so you can make a thick paste. Apply this paste to the affected area and wait for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash it off.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a week.
You have been heard many times that bathing with milk can make you white like milk. So why not use this ancient remedy for dark underarms. Milk is a natural moisturizer that includes fatty acids, which is good for your skin.
How to use milk for dark underarms:
- Take some raw milk and directly apply and massage this on the affected area for 5 to 10 minutes on a regular basis.
- You can also mix some curd and turmeric with milk for better results.
7. Olive oil and Coconut oil:
Olive oil and coconut oil both are the fine sources of anti-oxidants and both nourish your skin well. You can apply both oils separately or can mix together also. You can also mix lavender oil for super fragrance and almond oil as well.
How to use olive and coconut oil for dark underarms:
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil and an equal amount of coconut oil, mix well and gently massage on the affected area for 10 minutes.
8. Gram flour:
Gram flour or Besan also works great for a dark underarm as well as it’s an ancient remedy for dark and unhealthy skin tone.
How to use gram flour for dark underarms:
- Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour and add some yogurt, lime juice and turmeric powder. Mix well and apply to the affected area until gets dry, then wash it off.
- Repeat this remedy for thrice in a week.
[Also Read: What Happens to Your Body When You Quit Sugar ]
9. Banana and honey mask:
Banana and honey both is a popular ingredient for getting a healthy and glowing skin. You can have both at your home and the method is also very simple.
How to use banana and honey for dark underarms:
- Take a ripe banana and mash it well and add few drops of honey and apply this for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash with normal water and repeat this remedy twice in a week.
Orange is a rich source of vitamin C and includes acidic property like lemon, which is effective for lightening the skin tone and making your dark underarms healthy, white an odor-free. Orange juice and orange peel both are beneficial for reducing dark shade of underarms.
How to use orange for dark underarms:
- Dry some orange peels into the sunlight for 3 to 4 days then grind them and make a fine powder.
- Take some powder and add some rose water, mix well and apply this paste on the affected area until gets dry. Then wash with normal water.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a week. You can also apply orange juice to your dark underarms before bathing.