Dealing with acne scars can be a long time battle, and you could be a winner if you use an appropriate technique. Acne and acne scar is one of the everyday beauty issues of thousands of man and woman. Here in this article, we are going to mention some simple but effective home remedies to get rid of acne scars.
Hormonal imbalance, lousy eating habits, poor hygiene, lack of proper sleep, oily skin etc. are common causes of acne and acne scars. People make such efforts for removing acne scars, which are very expensive and contains harmful chemicals. So we will suggest you choose natural and effective ways for your fragile and soft skin.
Acne scars appear on your cheeks, chin, forehead, neck and backside; they look reddish or brownish and of course very stubborn to get removed.
Home remedies are quite beneficial to get rid of acne scars but remember that the output will take some time, so you have to be a little patient.
How to get rid of Acne Scars fast
Let’s have a closer look at how to get rid of acne scars:
1. Aloe vera
Aloe-Vera contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which help to kill acne bacteria and soothes up your skin.
Aloe-Vera is an acceptable ingredient for improving skin quality, and it makes your skin healthy and glowing as well.
You can use aloe-Vera regularly because it has no side effects on your skin.
How to get rid of acne scars fast with aloe vera
- Cut a fresh aloe Vera and extract the transparent gel out with the help of a spoon or a knife.
- Directly apply this gel on the affected area and massage for 10 to 15 minutes in a clock-wise mode.
- Leave it for an hour and wash your face with cold water.
- The other option is, take some fresh aloe vera gel, and add some drops of honey and lime, mix well and massage on the affected area for 15 minutes, then wash it off.
Repeat this remedy once in a day.
Lemon is also an excellent natural ingredient for skin care and removing ugly and stubborn acne scars.
Lemon includes anti-bacterial property and vitamin C, which work as a scar killer and remover.
Lemon helps to lighten up the skin tone as well as the dark acne scars; it makes your skin oil-free and makes you look fresh.
How to get rid of acne scars fast at home with Lemon
- Take one tablespoon of fresh lime juice and directly apply to the affected area at night and leave it for overnight and next day wash your face. Repeat this process every day.
- Take one teaspoon of lime juice and add some drops of organic honey, mix well and apply this on the affected area and massage for 5 minutes, then wash it off.
- Another option is, mix a few drops of essential oil into the lime juice and apply on the acne scars and leave it for overnight, next day wash with cold water. Repeat this remedy daily.
- Try to avoid direct sunlight during these procedures.
3. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is also helpful for getting rid of acne scars naturally, and it is readily available in your home.
Coconut oil work as a perfect moisturizer, it hydrates your skin and improves skin tone, makes your skin pimple free and scar-free.
How to get rid of acne scars overnight with Coconut oil
- Try to use extra virgin coconut oil, but the ordinary coconut oil will also be acceptable. Apply some coconut oil on the affected area and massage for a few minutes, for better results do this process at night, and next day wash your face.
- Mix some lavender oil and coconut oil and apply on the affected area for an hour. Repeat this remedy once in a day for three to four weeks, and you will get the positive results.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which is quite useful for removing acne scars and pimples.
It rejuvenates your skin and lightens up the dark skin tone and scars.
How to use apple cider vinegar for acne scars
- Take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix equal water and apply this solution on the affected area with the help of some cotton. Leave this for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
- You can also mix some raw honey in this mixture for better results. Make sure sue unfiltered apple cider vinegar for satisfactory results. Repeat this remedy once in a day.
5. Baking Soda
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is a shared kitchen item, and it is beneficial for several beauty issues and removing acne scars is one of them.
Baking soda works as a natural scrub, which helps to lighten up the skin tone as well as stubborn scars.
If you have a sensitive skin tone, then first test it on your hands, and do not keep baking soda paste on your face for than 3 minutes because it can make your skin rough and harsh.
How to use baking soda for acne scars
- Take one tablespoon of baking soda and mix some water so you can make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste with the help of your hand on the affected area and leave it for 2 to 3 minutes, then wash with normal water.
- Repeat this process once in a day and for a couple of weeks, and soon you will get the expected results. Also, it must apply a mild moisturiser after applying and washing the face.
6. Vitamin E
Vitamin E helps to fade scars naturally, and you can find vitamin E capsules at any super-market or medical store.
Vitamin E is an excellent moisturiser for your skin; it repairs the soft skin tissue and removes dead skin cells and provides a youthful and fresh look.
How to get rid of acne scars on face with Vitamin E
- Take 1 or 2 capsules of vitamin E and extract the gel or oil in a bowl or your hands and apply to the affected area, leave it for 1 or 2 hours. Repeat this twice in a day.
Potato is a powerful ingredient for removing acne scars, pimples and dark skin tone. It works as a natural bleach, and you can mix several ingredients with this as well.
How to use potato for acne scars
- Wash a potato and grate it well and squeeze the juice with the help of a thin cloth and apply this juice on the affected area for 2 hours.
- You can apply a potato slice on your scars.
Turmeric is the best acne scars removel remedy. Turmeric includes anti-bacterial and anti-healing properties, which is useful for getting rid of acne scars.
How to use turmeric for acne scars
- Take a half tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it with some lime juice and apply on the affected area for half an hour, then wash it off.
- You can also add turmeric powder in some curd and some honey; apply this on your acne scars for 15 minutes, repeat this once in a day.
Honey has been used as an ancient remedy for beauty and skincare. It rejuvenates the skin tissues and provides a healthy and glowing skin.
How to use honey for acne scars
- Directly apply some raw and organic honey on your acne scars and leave it for half an hour, then wash it off.
- You can also mix honey with some lime juice for better results.
Read Also: side effects of eating multani mitti
10. Gram Flour
Gram flour also works great for many skin problems, and it is much beneficial for acne scars.
How to use gram flour for acne scars
- Take two tablespoons of gram flour, add some curd and lime juice, mix well and make a fine paste and apply on the acne scars.
- Repeat this remedy once in a day.
Be sure to Read: How to Make Raisin Water For Acne