In this article, we will explore some scientific studies and the properties of coconut oil and baking soda for face mask and Scrub Recipe that have revealed their usefulness in skincare. You will also know some effective recipes to easily blend coconut oil and baking soda to get great-looking, healthy skin.
A mixture of baking soda and coconut oil on the skin works wonders. It acts like a natural cleaner that can be easily prepared at home.
Coconut oil and baking soda are a remarkable combination for your face. Mashing together coconut oil and baking soda works for keeping your skin healthy and free of blemishes. Coconut oil helps the skin because it comprises fatty acids that nourish your skin, enhances reducing visible signs of aging, and gives birth to an antimicrobial effect.
Everyone, whether male or female, wants a beautiful and clean face. In this article, we will tell you about the properties of baking soda and coconut oil to cleanse the face.
Coconut Oil and Baking Soda for Face mask
You will be surprised to know that this combination is fantastic and it has many benefits. Keep reading to know these:
1. Coconut Oil and Baking Soda for Face Mask
A face mask prepared from a mixture of coconut oil and baking soda can work for removing dead skin cells from your face, dampen your skin, and lessen inflammation.
● First of all, you need to mix 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil and 1 tablespoon baking soda to prepare a thick paste.
● You need to apply it to your forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks to clean your facial skin.
● Then, you have to leave for a few minutes to sustain the properties of coconut oil and baking soda to kill off germs and moisten your skin.
● After that, you should gently rinse off with warm water in circular motions to allow your face a deep cleanse.
● Then, you can apply your favorite natural moisturizer.
● You should use 2-3 times a week to maintain your skin look gorgeous.
2. Coconut Oil and Baking Soda Scrub for Acne
If you want to get rid of the signs of acne like blackheads, pimples, and blemishes, you need to combine baking soda, coconut oil, and some tea tree oil and use it as a natural scrub for acne. The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties will function great for acne-prone skin.
● You need to mix one tablespoon of virgin coconut oil and one-quarter to half tablespoon baking soda. Then you should add 3-4 drops of tea tree oil into it.
● After that, you have to put some of the natural acne scrubs on your fingertips and massage for 30 seconds at a time on your skin gently and slowly where you have acne.
● Then, you should leave it for a few minutes, clean your face with warm water, and dab your skin dry with a clean towel.
● You should apply 1-2 times a week to clear the symptoms of acne from your skin.
● Lastly, you should apply a little coconut oil as a moisturizer to maintain your skin well hydrated.
3. Coconut Oil, Baking Soda, and Honey as a skin cleanser
Combining honey with coconut oil and baking soda is an excellent mixture to deep cleanse your face. This benefits by eliminating blemishes, clogging pores, blackheads and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. The addition of honey to this skin cleansing therapy works as miracle for your skin.
● You need to mix 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil, a teaspoon of fresh honey, and 2 teaspoons of baking soda thoroughly.
● Then, you can apply the natural cleansing mixture by gently caressing the mixture to your face and neck to get rid of dirt and germs from your skin.
● Just leave it for a few minutes to help kill off infections on your skin and hydrate it.
● Wash out with warm water and pat your skin dry.
4. Coconut Oil and Baking Soda for Dark Circles
● To cure dark circles under the eyes, mix two teaspoons of baking soda in one teaspoon of coconut oil and apply it on top of dark sparkle.
● When the paste dries, wash the eyes with cold water and wipe them thoroughly with a clean cloth.
● Do this every other day. This will cure dark circles.
5. Coconut Oil and Baking Soda Mask for Anti-aging
With aging, the marks of wrinkles on the skin are found. To lessen the marks of anti-aging, try this recipe:
● For this, mix 2 spoons of coconut oil in 1 teaspoon of baking soda, mix it well and make a face pack.
● In such a way, rub this paste on the face with light hands.
● Massage this pack on the skin for 5 minutes. After this, squeeze a towel in hot water and squeeze it and clear the face.
6. Coconut Oil and Baking Soda Mask for Skin Whitening
Women use many types of beauty products to look beautiful, but they cause damage to the skin and cost a lot of money. In such a situation, by making facial packs with coconut oil and baking soda used at home, you can even tone your skin and make your skin brighter and glowing. Let us know the method and benefits of making it.
If you want to get a better complexion, use coconut oil and a baking soda mask with lemon juice added.
● Prepare a mixture of the following ingredients: 1 teaspoon coconut oil, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon raw honey.
● Massage this pack on the skin for 5 minutes.
● Then, leave the pack for 10 minutes to aid in cleaning your skin and lighten it at the same time.
● Then wash the face with lukewarm water.
Read Also: Homemade Coconut Oil Toothpaste Recipe
7. Coconut Oil and Baking Soda Mask for Wrinkles
● For wrinkle treatment, you should use coconut oil and baking soda mixture as a serum.
● You can put it to a cleaned face up to two times per day.
● Utilize a small amount and apply thoroughly to your skin.
● Leave for the mixture to dry before applying any other products.
Everyone is concerned about their beauty and wants to look beautiful. But women work hard for this. Anyway, women’s skin is more sensitive than that of men, so they should also take more care of their skin. If you also have very sensitive skin and have more summer problems, then use this combo pack of coconut oil and baking soda. This combo pack is very beneficial for the face.
Especially in summer, this combo pack does not cause tanning and dark circles. Coconut oil moisturizes the skin, and baking soda cleans facial tanning.
- Is coriander seed water good for thyroid
- Can we leave potato juice on hair overnight
- Orange peel tea benefits
- Garlic milk benefits
- Side effects of raisin water