How to Remove Pimples Naturally and Permanently at Home
How to remove pimples naturally at home for teenagers? Pimples is one of the most common long term skin diseases that makes your skin dull and ugly. It widely traps old-aged people but often affects teenagers, too, due to the increment in the hormones’ level in their body.
Stress, sleep deprivation, dust, pollution, over sun exposure, sedentary lifestyle, overproduction of sebum, etc. can be the reason behind the ill health of your skin.
Pimples takes place primarily on your chest, back, scalp, and facial region. In this case, you should try home remedies first before going to medical and expensive treatment.
How to remove pimples naturally and permanently at home
Here are some practical natural home cures that deal with your pimple-prone skin and provides you soft, supple, and glowing skin.
Below a few tips on how to remove pimples naturally and permanently at home-
1. Tea Tree Oil for Pimples
It is an excellent source of anti-inflammation and antibacterial qualities. Hence, it works against micro-organism that is responsible for pimple. It eases inflammation, redness, dryness, burning, irritation and shortens the duration of pimple.
How to use
- Take 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and mix it with 4-5 tablespoons of carrier oil (you can replace coconut oil with olive oil, water, or Aloe Vera Gel).
- Mix it well, and then smear the mixture on your pimple-prone skin.
- Let your skin to soak it entirely.
- Wash your skin with lukewarm water, and then dry thoroughly.
- Do this method once a day.
2. Indian Lilac (Neem) for pimples
It is highly recommended for those who face pimple skin. It is loaded with antifungal, antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory qualities.
All these properties are more than enough to deal with acne, inflammations, scars, itching, infection, rashes, allergies, etc.
How to get rid of pimples fast using neem
- Grab a handful of fresh Indian Lilac leaves and wash them to remove dust and debris from them.
- Blend them to make a fine paste.
- You can add some turmeric powder into it to make it a more potent anti-pimple treatment.
- Apply it to the entire pimple skin and leave it for some time.
- Wait until it dried up and then wash with ordinary water.
- Go for this method two or three times a week for better results.
3. Aloe Vera for Pimples
The soft and clear gel of Aloe Vera is one of the widely used ingredients to get rid of pimple skin. That’s why it is used in cosmetics, soaps, skin creams, and lotion.
It contains sulfur and salicylic acid that are the superior opponents of pimple. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial nature inhibits the germs causing pimple-prone skin.
How to use
How to remove pimples naturally and permanently using aloe vera-
- Take fresh Aloe Vera leaves and peel them off to extract the gel.
- Spread the gel directly on your pimple skin to cover the entire pimple portion.
- Allow it to sit for at least 30 minutes and then wash it with water.
- Additionally, you can leave it on your skin because it is known as an excellent moisturizer.
- You can try this procedure on your daily basis until you get pimple-free skin.
4. Lemon For pimples
It wards off pimple skin as it is a most excellent exfoliating substance that cuts down the dead skin cells and promotes new cells.
It is one of the worthy astringent that proffers you healthy and glowing skin by reconstructing your body tissue.
It prevents the overproduction of sebum that is a significant cause of pimple-prone skin. Also, it desolates the germs and bacteria and cleanses your skin thoroughly.
How to remove pimples naturally for oily skin using lemon
- Take a fresh lemon and cut it into two halves.
- Squeeze the slice and extract its juice.
- Grab a cotton swab and dip it into the lemon juice.
- Place it on your affected skin and wait for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water, and then dry your skin entirely.
- Do this remedy several times a day. But, if you have a sensitive tone of your skin, then avoid this treatment. It causes stinging or irritating effects in that case.
5. Honey for Pimples
If you are looking for a simple and efficient natural treatment, honey is the ideal solution for you.
Honey is packed with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties.
It mitigates irritation, pain, and other discomforts due to pimple. The decent nature of honey delivers you soft, smooth, and glowing skin by encouraging the healing process.
How to use
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of raw and pure honey in a mixer bowl.
- Add some cinnamon powder into it to prepare a healing mask and mix it well.
- Wash your face and dry thoroughly and then apply the paste to the ill part of your skin.
- Rinse it with water as usual after 20 minutes.
- You can utilize this method every day to make your skin as healthy as earlier.
6. Fuller’s Earth for Pimples
It is also known as “Multani Mitti” that is highly used in skincare products. It roots out greasy as well as pimple-prone skin.
It delivers you an impressive appearance as it absorbs the extra oil of your skin.
It helps to unclog the pores and keeps your skin hydrated. Thus, people use it daily as it allows them to have a beautiful and attractive complexion.
How to use
- Take two tablespoons of fuller’s earth in a bowl.
- Add an equal amount of sandalwood powder to it.
- Mix the powder and then pour some rose water to prepare the right consistency.
- Put this mud face pack on your pimple skin.
- Wash it with water after half an hour. it is best natural ways to remove pimples at home.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar for Pimples
It cleanses your skin by eliminating dirt and debris out of your skin. It kills the micro-organisms, germs, and viruses due to its acidic (mildly acidic) nature.
It obstructs the overproduction of sebum and lessens zits, scars, pimples, etc. It makes your skin glow too.
How to use
- Take few tablespoons of pure, raw, and organic apple cider vinegar.
- Add some water to it to reduce its concentration.
- Apply the solution to your skin using a cotton swab. You can wash it later or leave it.
- You can consume this solution if you have a sensitive skin tone or have a wound on your skin.
- In this way using ACV you can get rid of pimples naturally.
8. Green Tea for Pimples
Most people prefer green tea to keep their skin healthy. It is listed in the top anti-pimple components.
It has a robust antioxidant nature. Besides, it carries an essential element, EGCG, or epigallocatechin-3-gallate, a great enemy of acne skin.
It desolates factors such as pimples, scars, excess oil on your skin and keeps your skin away from pimple or damage.
How to use
- Take two cups of water in a bowl and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Add little green tea into it and let it steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain it and can add honey to make it a delicious drink.
- Drink it several times within a day to get the desired outcomes.
- Furthermore, you can apply this tea (without honey) to your pimple-prone skin using a cotton pad. Rinse it with water after 20 minutes.
- This natural and efficacious treatment will help you to recover faster.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this article on how to remove pimples naturally and permanently at home for teenagers.