What is ACV? Apple Cider Vinegar, precisely termed ACV is a kitchen staple. It has an incredible reputation in the natural health community. The versatile ingredient has a lot of impressive benefits and healing abilities. You can use it as a kitchen ingredient, for a few health problems, as a part of your beauty regimen, and a few household uses. Let us see what is ACV, uses, and benefits in daily life:
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Uses in Daily Life:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar for Nail Fungus:
Nail fungus is developing as one of the troubling skin conditions. The surprising fact is apple cider vinegar and nail fungus are associated for decades, as it was used as an effective natural remedy for the fungal infections.
While apple cider vinegar has no harmful effects, it is one of the safest natural remedies over other types of natural products used as a treatment for nail fungus.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Nail Fungus?
You can use apple cider vinegar externally and internally for nail fungus treatment.
- Dip a sponge ball in a cup of raw apple cider vinegar (no dilution needed)
- Rub the sponge on the infected nails
- Alternatively, you can consume apple cider vinegar.
Any natural remedy works gradually to cure the fungal infection and destroy the fungicides.
In spite of the fact that apple cider vinegar works slowly like other natural remedies, it is a bit faster than other remedies. You can expect quick results and clean, clear and healthy nails.
2. Clarify Your Skin:
If you look for organic or natural skin clarifier, ACV comes handy. Apple cider vinegar is a natural astringent. It makes the best skin clarifier as it destroys the bacterial blemishing of the skin and gives great protection.
It is also a wonderful toner for your facial skin. It reduces the pores, controls the oiliness of your skin, increases the skin firmness, and tones your facial skin.
Using ACV natural or herbal or organic skin clarifier every day/alternate to get rid of the spots and scars on the skin.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar as Skin Clarifier/Toner:
- Wash your face and pat it dry
- Mix ACV with water and gently apply on skin
- Wash it.
- For spots, dab a few drops of ACV on dark spots or age spots
- Leave it overnight.
3. Hair Growth:
Discover the second method for surprising hair growth with Apple Cider Vinegar. Your dream of flattering the beauty with long and glowing hair can come true with apple cider vinegar.
The liquid is loaded with essential nutrients for hair growth. It balances the pH leave of the scalp, which is crucial for hair growth. ACV exfoliates the scalp by removing the dead skin cells and clogged follicles, which retards hair growth.
The additional surprising benefit offered by ACV is it clear up your scalp and make it free from damages.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar on Hair?
- Don’t apply apple cider vinegar directly on the hair.
- Dilute it with water and vinegar.
- Rinse your hair after shampooing with the diluted ACV.
ALSO READ: How to Make Rice Water for Hair Growth
4. Effective Remedy for Acid Reflux:
Not many aware that apple cider vinegar is one of the most powerful home remedies to address an array of digestive ailments. ACV works like spices and herbs to heal stomach problems.
Especially, it reduces acid reflux and heartburn, caused by unhealthy eating. It also eliminates gas and reduces stomach bloating.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Acid Reflux:
- Drink a glass of warm water by adding three to four teaspoons of ACV.
- You can also add one or two teaspoons of ACV in juices.
5. Hair Detangler Spray:
Curly locks are sexy and gorgeous, yet too hard to manage. At some point in time, almost every one of you might have battled too hard to detangle the hair.
Hair detangler comes handy to get rid of the knots and tangles in a jiffy. There are many natural hair detangler sprays you can make at home.
You can use the homemade hair detangler spray even for the kids with the apple cider vinegar.
How to Make Hair Spray with Apple Cider Vinegar:
To make a hair detangler spray you need distilled water, a natural/organic conditioner, any choice of your favorite essential oil (to give the spray a nice aroma) and of course apple cider vinegar.
- A spray bottle
- Water – 2 cups
- Apple cider vinegar – half a cup
- Olive oil or almond oil– 2 teaspoons (non-sticky carrier oil)
- Any choice of essential oil (20 drops)
Mix all ingredients, and your detangler is ready!
6. Cure Hemorrhoids:
Apple cider vinegar comes with numerous healing properties and it helps to ease away the itchiness caused by hemorrhoids.
It is an astringent and highly beneficial in shrinking hemorrhoids. Drinking ACV provides relief from internal hemorrhoids.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hemorrhoids:
- Soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it directly to external hemorrhoids. Make sure to wash the area before applying ACV. You may feel a stinging sensation around the affected area.
- However, it won’t last long. In case, if you find burning sensation after applying ACV, wash it immediately.
- Dilute two or three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and consume to get rid of internal hemorrhoids. You can repeat it for a few days.
7. Home Remedy for Tinnitus:
Apple cider vinegar is a powerful microbial. It has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which is known to treat infections.
Tinnitus, which is popularly known as ringing in the ears, is triggered due to an ear infection.
Apple cider vinegar helps to reduce the discomfort. It also balances the acid-alkaline levels in the body.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Tinnitus:
- Add three to four teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, and one teaspoon honey and mix in a glass of warm water.
- Drink it thrice a day for two days. The ringing sensation in the ear will stop eventually.
8. Treat Bacterial Vaginosis:
Almost every woman is infected by the Bacterial vaginosis at some point of time in their life. Being a natural anti-bacterial, ACV can help in reducing the discomfort and the bad odor caused by bacterial vaginosis.
ACV also has a detoxifying effect. Toxins are the major culprit that causes the intolerable odor from the vaginal discharge.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Bacterial Vaginosis:
- Adding a cup or two of apple cider vinegar in your bath water and mix well.
- or drinking it also helps you to reduce the symptoms
9. Supports Weight Loss:
One of the impressive benefits of ACV is, it supports weight loss. ACV is not a magical ingredient that can melt your excess weight in no time. Drinking ACV every day can help you feel fuller.
It makes you eat fewer calories. Besides, it cleanses your gut and detoxifies, which reduces the belly fat.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss:
- Mix two or three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water
- Add honey and mix well
- Drink this on an empty stomach
- You can add ACV to fresh juices
ALSO READ: How to Eat Chia Seeds for Quick Weight Loss
10. Remove Dandruff Flakes:
Dandruff is a common, but embarrassing, issue that affects many people. It is especially common in the winter season because of the dry air.
Dandruff is a medical condition that causes your scalp to create dead skin flakes on your scalp and hair.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for dandruff:
Apple Cider Vinegar Side Effects:
- Don’t use if you have a stomach, duodenal ulcers or kidney diseases.
- May cause Nausea in some people
- May cause skin burns when applied to the skin in undiluted forms
- it may produce Acidity, indigestion, and diarrhea.
- Always try to use it in diluted forms.