Yes! Piles are such sources of discomfort and pain among most adults. It is also called haemorrhoids. It is one of the most common health issues that 9 out of 10 men or women have to experience piles in their lifetime. Typically Hemorrhoid tissues are invisible, but inflamed haemorrhoids look like a bump or clotted tissue near the anal.
Although there are many reasons behind forming piles, personal hygiene is the major of all. So before your condition gets too much worse, here are a few home remedies How to Cure Piles Permanently at Home in 3 days!
What are Piles
Piles are the muscular structure in the anal region. It consists of blood vessels, muscles, and tissues.
Usually, it acts as a cushion and helps in stool control. But the discomfort and pain start when it gets any infection.
An infected pile begins to swell and cause bleeding. It can be found in a different size, and it is also found outside the anus.
They disappear on their own without causing pain. Sometimes any haemorrhoid cream is enough for piles treatment. Otherwise, surgery is the only option for piles removal in severe cases.
Generally, piles are invisible, but it looks like a bump of muscles when it expands due to inflammation. Piles can be divided into four types.
- Internal haemorrhoids.
- External haemorrhoids.
- Prolapsed haemorrhoids.
- Thromboses haemorrhoids.
Causes of Piles
Piles mean a group of swollen veins in the anus region of our body. There are numerous reasons due to which anyone may develop piles. Some individuals are in a high-risk zone.
- Genetic history of weak rectal veins.
- Less fibrous food in their daily diet.
- Sitting or standing for long hours.
- The habit of eating spicy and junk food.
- Lack of hygiene.
- The habit of drinking less water.
- The habit of lifting a heavy load
The most common sign of developing piles is bleeding during bowel movements, significant symptoms that indicate the growth of piles.
- Bleeding while passing stool.
- Pain in the anal area.
- A Formation of lump beside the anus.
- A Swelling growth near the anus region.
- Itching and pain.
Home Remedies for Piles
Piles treatment is easy if noticed at the first stage. Often it can be treated at home by using some haemorrhoids cream or by following some changes in lifestyle and food habits.
There are lots of haemorrhoids creams to apply locally for relief. But in most cases, the growth of piles comes in notice when it is too late to treat it at home.
So in those severe cases, surgery is the only option for haemorrhoids removal. Otherwise, anyone can try the following home remedies for haemorrhoids relief.
1. Use of Epsom Salt and Glycerine
Hemorrhoids sufferers can get relief from pain and bleeding by using the mixture of Epsom salt and glycerine.
Epsom salt is a crystalline chemical compound with lots of health benefits. Glycerine is also helpful to smooth the itching skin and minor bleeding.
It has the power to absorb water from the air.
Way to Use
• Keep two tablespoons of glycerine.
• Mix well and keep it in a cloth.
• Place it on your anus for 20-25 mins.
2. Triphala Churna
According to doctors, constipation is the main reason for developing haemorrhoids.
So to make your bowel movement easy, Triphala Churna is the best home remedy.
Triphala means the powerful combination of 3 medicinal herbs- Haritaki, Bhibitaki, Amalaki.
Way to Use
• All you need is to collect Triphala powder from any ayurvedic shop.
• Add 5 grains of powdered Triphala with water every night.
• It will make your bowel movement easy enough.
3. Castor Oil
Castrol oil is antioxidant, antifungal and anti-inflammatory by nature. Therefore it can cure haemorrhoids pain and help to reduce swollen tissues.
Way to Use
• Take 3ml of Castor oil.
• Mix it well.
• Stir it well and drink every night.
• This remedy will also work if applied topically.
4. Intake High Fibrous Food Daily
Eating high fibrous food could be fruitful for you if you have constipation. Reducing constipation and stress during stool is the first and foremost step to prevent the pile from developing.
Fibre helps retain water in the stool and make it soft enough to glide smoothly through the rectum.
So the people suffering from piles should include the following food into their daily diet in an alternative way. For haemorrhoids removal, one must bring the dilatory changes.
• Whole grains like brown rice, barley, corn, oatmeal, etc.
• Fresh fruits like strawberries, cherries, apricot.
• Leafy vegetables and seeds.
• Colored vegetables.
• Take Psyllium husk daily at night to prevent constipation. It’s a natural bulking and softening agent. Mix one or two tablespoons of this husk into the water, and after blending it well, drink immediately before bedtime.
5. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is the best gift of Mother Nature that holds numerous benefits for health and beauty applications.
It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects; hence it soothes skin irritation and inflammations when applied externally. For piles treatment, coconut oil can be used with other ingredients.
Way to Use
There are different ways to incorporate coconut oil for haemorrhoids cures.
• We can use coconut oil as a cooking medium.
• Take one teaspoon of virgin coconut oil. Add a half teaspoon of turmeric powder into it. Mix it well to make a concoction. Apply this topically on the inflamed rectum with a cotton ball.
• Add a half cup of coconut oil into one tub of warm water and use it for the bath. Warm water and coconut oil both are helpful to shrink the pile growth and to reduce the pain.
6. Changes in Lifestyle
Lifestyle changes can bring some benefits as far as haemorrhoids cure is concerned. If we get some basic changes in our daily lives, it will help prevent further development of piles. Such as:
• Don’t take too much mental stress.
• Try to avoid late-night parties.
• Always go for cotton garments.
• Avoid sitting for long hours.
• Limit your alcohol intake.
• Take adequate water.
• Try to avoid junk and spicy food.
7. Use Ice Pack
A cold compress with ice is soothing as it gives instant relief from pain due to piles.
Ways to Use
• Tab ice cubes from your fridge
• Keep the ice cubes on a 2zip lock bag.
• Warp it with a piece of cloth.
• Place it on your back.
• Do the process for 10-15 mins.
8. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a natural antibacterial herb that prevents infection and minor wounds.
Way to Use
• Extract aloe vera gel from fresh aloe vera leaf.
• Collect the gel and mix baking soda and one tablespoon of olive oil.
• Mix all ingredients well and apply with the help of a cotton ball.
• Wash after 20-25 mins.
8. Witch Hazel
Witch hazel is a powerful medicinal herb capable of reducing the itching and pain of infected haemorrhoids.
It is also best known for ensuring a haemorrhoid cure as it slows down the bleeding and the pain in the anal area.
Gallic acid and tannins are the two chemical compounds that boost the healing process.
Way to use
- Take and dab witch hazel with a cotton ball directly on the area. Repeat this for 2 or 3 days. It will reduce the dryness of the anal region.
9. Essential Oil
The use of essential oil is a well-known home remedy for piles treatment. Here you can use tea tree oil and lavender oil.
Tea tree oil can reduce pain and itching, whereas lavender oil acts as an antiseptic.
Way to Use
• Blend the equal portion of tea tree oil and lavender oil.
• Blend it well and apply it to the anal area with a cotton ball.
Frequently Asked Question & Answers-
Q. How to cure Piles Naturally by Yoga?
Ans- Practice this yoga daily to get relief from piles
- Pawanmuktasana is one of the best asanas for the stomach.
- Balasana is one of the simplest forms of yoga.
- If you start doing Sarvangasana in the early days of hemorrhoids, piles can be cured quickly.
Q. How to Cure Piles in Teenagers?
- Make dietary changes
- Run a warm bath
- Avoid wipes with alcohol
- Apply an ointment
- Use witch hazel
- Grab something fluffy
- Get moving
Q. What are the causes of Piles in Females?
Ans- Constipation is the biggest reason for piles. Due to constipation, one has to strain several times while passing stool, and piles are complained of. People whose job is to stand for an extended period may have the issue of piles.
Obesity is another important reason for this. Several times there can be an issue of piles even during pregnancy. It can create problems even after normal delivery.
Q. Are Piles Dangerous?
Ans- Piles can be painful and inconvenient, but they are not considered a life-threatening condition. There are two different types of piles: external piles and internal piles. When blood comes out while doing the toilet, it is also called bloody piles. In piles, warts come out near the anus, in which there is the complaint of bleeding, itching, and severe pain. Due to excessive bleeding, weakness starts in the body of the patient.
Q. What is the main cause of Piles?
Ans- There can be many reasons for this disease, such as constipation, poor eating habits, lack of fibre in food, sitting for a long time, mental stress, lifting heavy things, obesity, chronic cough, drinking less water, etc. There is a risk of getting this disease even during pregnancy.
Q. What are the Symptoms of Piles in females?
Symptoms of Piles in females-
● It senses like a hard chunk around the anus.
● Red, glossy blood comes with scorching during defecation.
● Extreme pain during defecation.
● Irritation, and redness, and protruding around the anus.
● Mucous discharge during defecation.
● Continual desire to pass stool, but not passing stool during defecation.
Q. How to Prevent Piles Naturally?
Easy ways to prevent piles:
- Fill Up on Fiber
- Drink Enough Water
- Get Plenty of Exercises
- Be Careful When It Comes to Laxatives
- Don’t Fight the Urge
- Avoid Straining
Q. Is curd good for piles?
Ans. Curd is good for piles because it reduces the pain and constipation in piles.
Q. Foods best for Piles and Fistula?
- Wheat bran and shredded wheat
- Whole wheat bread, pasta, and cereals.
- Citrus fruits
- Almonds, cashew nuts, peanuts, and walnuts
- Raw cabbage juice
Q. What do Piles feel like?
Ans- While some may not experience any symptoms from their piles, it’s common for many to experience itching and pain from swelling. In addition, you may also feel soreness or the sensation of tissue bulging during bowel movements.
When piles prolapse or protrude out of the rectum, the mucus that’s commonly existing on the hemorrhoidal surface irritates the anus, resulting in itching.
Q. Why do you get Piles?
Ans- Constipation is the biggest reason for piles. Due to constipation, one often has to strain while passing stool, and due to this, piles are complained of. People standing for a long time may have the problem of piles. Piles can also be caused by having anal sex.
Q. What is Bleeding Hemorrhoids Treatment?
● You can take a sitz bath with warm water and Epsom salt.
● Then wipe out with moist towelettes rather than dry toilet paper.
● It would help if you sat on ice packs wrapped in a towel to ease discomfort.
● Keep up hydrated and ensure adequate dietary fibre to help keep stools soft.
Q. How do you check if you have Piles?
The most common symptom is:
● Bleeding with stool, and it is painless.
● We have itching. In some people, it is too much.
● There is a feeling like a lump, which looks like that stool is coming out through the door, and if this lump comes out and hangs, it becomes an emergency.
Q. How long do piles Last?
Ans-Small hemorrhoids may last without any treatment within a few days. Large external hemorrhoids may take some time to recover and cause significant pain and irritation.
Q. Can stress cause piles?
Ans- Stress can result in digestive problems, resulting in hemorrhoid flare-ups. It’s simple to forget how our emotional existences can affect our physical body so acutely, with digestive issues, and thus hemorrhoids being such a common effect of stress.
Q. What can make Piles Worse?
Sitting for too long -Sitting for long periods can result in hemorrhoids, especially on the toilet.
Heavy lifting– Frequently lifting massive objects can lead to hemorrhoids.
Anal intercourse– This can result in new hemorrhoids or worsen living ones.
Q. Symptoms of Piles in female?
Ans- The common symptoms of the disease are:
- Persistent pain in the anus;
- An unusual sensation in the perineal area;
- Discharge with particles of blood.
- Blocks something in the intestine.
Q. Which juice is good for Piles?
Ans- Radish juice twice a day is good for piles. You can start with 1/4 the cup and slowly increase it to half a cup, twice a day.
Q. Foods to avoid during Piles?
- Deep-fried and processed food items.
- Spicy food
- Dairy products
- Unripe fruits
- Refined grains
- High salted foods
- Iron supplements
Q. Is egg good for piles?
Ans- Pile patients also need to stop the consumption of low-fibre foods such as meat, fish, eggs, and dairy products.
Q. What do Piles Look like on your Bum?
Ans- A thrombosed pile will seem like a lump at the anal end, protruding from the anus, and dark bluish because of the blood clot inside the swollen blood vessel.
To conclude the article, I would add that all piles are not subject to surgery; only a third or fourth degree of piles may need surgical removal.
So before your condition gets worse, you must try home remedies to get relief. Medication is necessary for haemorrhoids, but changes in diet and lifestyle can prevent the disease.
So be aware that you are maintaining a healthy diet and a balanced lifestyle.
So, friends, we hope that going through the above how to cure piles permanently at home will surely help you. So please don’t delay taking the benefits of it.