How to Cure Piles Permanently at Home in 3 days: Yes! Piles are such sources of discomfort and pain among most of the adults. It is also called as hemorrhoids. It is one of the most common health issues that 9 out of 10 men or women have to experience piles in their lifetime. Normally Hemorrhoid tissues are invisible, but inflamed hemorrhoids look like a bump or clotted tissue near the anal.
Although there is a lot of reason behind the forming up of piles, personal hygiene is the major of all. So before your condition gets too much worse, here are few home remedies How to Cure Piles Permanently at Home in 3 days!
What are Piles?
Piles are the muscular structure in the anal region. It consists of blood vessels, muscles, and tissues.
Normally, it acts as a cushion and helps in stool control. But the discomfort and pain started when it gets any infection.
An infected pile begins to swell and cause bleeding. It can be found in a different size, and it is also found outside the anus.
They disappear of their own without causing pain. Sometimes any type of hemorrhoid cream is enough for piles treatment. Otherwise, in severe cases, surgery is the only option for piles removal.
Generally, piles are invisible, but when it expands due to inflammation, it looks like a bump of muscles. Piles can be divided into four types.
• Internal hemorrhoids.
• External hemorrhoids.
• Prolapsed hemorrhoids.
• Thromboses hemorrhoids.
Causes of Piles:
Piles mean a group of swollen veins in the anus region of our body. There are numerous reasons due to which anyone may develop piles. In fact, some individuals are in high-risk zone.
• Genetic history of weak rectal veins.
• Less fibrous food in their daily diet.
• Sitting or standing for long hours.
• The habit of eating spicy and junk food.
• Lack of hygiene.
• The habit of drinking less water.
• The habit of lifting the heavy load.
The most common sign of developing piles is bleeding during bowl movements major symptoms that indicate the growth of piles includes.
• Bleeding while passing stool.
• Pain in the anal area.
• A Formation of lump beside the anus.
• A Swelling growth near the anus region.
• Itching and pain.
Home Remedies for Piles:
Piles treatment is easy if noticed at the first stage. Often it can be treated at home by using some hemorrhoids cream or by following some changes in lifestyle and food habits.
There are lots of hemorrhoids creams to apply locally for a relief. But in most of the cases, the growth of piles comes in notice when it is too late to treat it at home.
So in those severe cases, surgery is the only option for hemorrhoids removal. Otherwise, anyone can try the following home remedies for hemorrhoids relief.
1. Use of Epsom Salt and Glycerine:
Hemorrhoids sufferers can get relief from pain and bleeding by using the mixture of Epsom salt and glycerine.
Epsom salt is a crystalline chemical compound with lots of health benefits. Glycerine is also useful to smooth the itching skin and minor bleeding.
It has the power to absorb water from the air.
Way to Use:
• Keep two tablespoons of glycerine.
• Mix well and keep it in a cloth.
• Place it on your anus for 20-25 mins.
2. Triphala Churna:
According to doctors, constipation is the main reason for developing hemorrhoids.
So to make your bowel movement easy, Triphala Churna is the best home remedy.
Triphala means the powerful combination of 3 medicinal herbs- Haritaki, Bhibitaki, Amalaki.
Way to Use:
• All you need is to collect Triphala powder from any ayurvedic shop.
• Add 5 grains of powdered Triphala with water every night.
• It will make your bowel movement easy enough.
3. Castor Oil:
Castrol oil is antioxidant, antifungal and anti-inflammatory by nature. Therefore it can cure hemorrhoids pain and helps to reduce swollen tissues.
Way to Use:
• Take 3ml of Castor oil.
• Mix it well.
• Stir it well and drink every night.
• This remedy will also work if applied topically.
4. Intake High Fibrous Food Daily:
Eating high fibrous food could be fruitful for you if you have constipation. To reduce constipation and stress during stool is the first and foremost step to prevent the pile from developing.
Fiber helps to retain water in the stool and make it soft enough to glide smoothly through the rectum.
So the people who are suffering from piles should include the following food into their daily diet in an alternative way. For hemorrhoids removal, one must bring the dilatory changes.
• Whole grains like brown rice, barley, corn, oatmeal, etc.
• Fresh fruits like strawberries, cherries, apricot.
• Leafy vegetables and seeds.
• Colored vegetables.
• Take Psyllium husk daily at night to prevent constipation. It’s a natural bulking and softening agent. Mix one or two tablespoons of this husk into the water and after blending it well, drink immediately before bedtime.
5. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is the best gift of Mother Nature that holds numerous benefits for health and beauty applications.
It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects; hence it soothes skin irritation and inflammations when applied externally. For piles treatment, coconut oil can be used with other ingredients.
Way to Use:
There are different ways to incorporate coconut oil for hemorrhoids cure.
• We can use coconut oil as a cooking medium.
• Take one teaspoon of virgin coconut oil. Add a half teaspoon of turmeric powder into it. Mix it well to make a concoction. Apply this topically on the inflamed rectum with a cotton ball.
• Add a half cup of coconut oil into one tub of warm water and use it for the bath. Warm water and coconut oil both are helpful to shrink the pile growth and to reduce the pain.
6: Changes in Lifestyle:
Changes in lifestyle can bring some benefits as far as hemorrhoids cure is concerned. If we bring some basic changes in our daily life, it will help to prevent the further development of piles. Such as:
• Don’t take too much mental stress.
• Try to avoid late-night parties.
• Always go for cotton garments.
• Avoid sitting for long hours.
• Limit your alcohol intake.
• Take adequate water.
• Try to avoiding junk and spicy food.
7. Use Ice Pack:
A cold compress with ice is soothing as it gives instant relief from pain due to piles.
Ways to Use:
• Tab ice cubes from your fridge
• Keep the ice cubes on a 2zip lock bag.
• Warp it with a piece of cloth.
• Place it on your back.
• Do the process for 10-15 mins.
8. Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera is a natural antibacterial herb that prevents infection and prevents minor wounds.
Way to Use:
• Extract aloe vera gel from fresh aloe vera leaf.
• Collect the gel and mix baking soda and one tablespoon of olive oil.
• Mix all ingredients well and apply with the help of a cotton ball.
• Wash after 20-25 mins.
9. Witch Hazel:
Witch hazel is a powerful medicinal herb which is capable of reducing itching and pain of infected hemorrhoid.
It is also best known for ensuring hemorrhoid cure as it slows down the bleeding and the pain in the anal area.
Gallic acid and tannins are the two chemical compounds that boost up the healing process.
Way to use:
- Take and dab witch hazel with a cotton ball directly on the area. Repeat this for 2 or 3 days. It will reduce the dryness of the anal region.
10. Essential Oil:
The use of essential oil is a well-known home remedy for piles treatment. Here you can use tea tree oil and lavender oil.
Tea tree oil can reduce pain and itching whereas lavender oil acts as an antiseptic.
Way to Use:
• Blend the equal portion of tea tree oil and lavender oil.
• Blend it well and apply to the anal area with a cotton ball.
To conclude the article, I would like to add that all piles are not subject to surgery, only a third or fourth degree of piles may need surgical removal.
So before your condition gets worse, you must try the home remedies to get relief. Medication is necessary for hemorrhoids, but changes in diet and lifestyle can prevent the disease.
So be aware that you are maintaining a healthy diet and a balanced lifestyle.
So, friends, we hope that after going through the above How to Cure Piles Permanently at Home in 3 days surely help you. So don’t delay to take the benefits of it.