Olive Oil and Lemon Juice Benefits and Side effects
Are you looking for olive oil and lemon juice benefits? We are always looking for all-natural alternatives. We always want over to counter prescription medication. It seems we found one in the olive oil and lemon juice.
These are not used to cure major diseases, but they can prevent problematic symptoms and complications to some extent. Below we have discussed the benefits:
In this Article
- Olive Oil and Lemon Juice Benefits
- How do you mix Olive oil and Lemon juice
- Olive oil and Lemon juice side effects
Olive Oil and Lemon Juice Benefits
Olive oil and lemon juice are two of the most popular natural remedies for various health problems. Here are some of the benefits-
1. Detox the Body
Olive oil and lemon juice are substances known to detoxify the body. They can help in removing harmful toxins from the body.
They can also help clean the gallbladder and liver and protect them from damaging particles.
2. Relieve Constipation
Both of these are natural laxatives, and they can help bowel movements and make them comfortable.
Lemon juice is an anti-inflammatory and reduces swelling in the intestine and the abdominal walls.
Lemon juice and olive oil do wonder for your bowels moving, relieve painful gases, and reduce abdominal stress.
3. Benefits for Nails
The mixture of olive oil and lemon juice helps keep the nails moist and strong. This mixture can be directly added to your cuticles to keep them healthy and reduces the chances of growing a hangnail.
4. Olive oil and Lemon juice for Hair
Using olive oil and lemon juice on your hair can be a great way to keep it healthy and shiny.
Olive oil is an excellent source of monounsaturated fats, suitable for your hair because they help keep it moisturized and healthy. Lemon juice also has some beneficial properties for hair, including stimulating the growth of new hair cells and promoting healthier scalp skin. Combined, these ingredients can help to keep your hair looking its best.
5. Olive oil and lemon juice for skin
olive oil and lemon juice are both good options for skin care. Olive oil and lemon juice are both natural ingredients, which makes them good for your skin. They are also very versatile – you can use them as a base for your skin care routine or add them to other ingredients to create your custom skin care recipe.
6. Lower Bad Cholesterol
This amazing mixture can bring down the levels of bad cholesterol by simultaneously increasing good cholesterol levels.
This also helps in smooth movements of joints and minimizes the stress on joints and bones.
ALSO READ: Surprising Foods that Lower Cholesterol Fast
7. Helps in Circulation
Olive oil helps improve blood circulation throughout your body and prevents a blood clot from forming.
Along with consuming the olive oil and lemon juice mixture, you can also apply it directly to your skin to reduce varicose veins’ appearance.
8. Fights Abdominal Fat
This mixture can help you quickly lose abdominal fat when you consume the mixture; the food you will eat after that will be digested faster, increasing and improving metabolism. It also digests the fat in a better and more beneficial way.
The mixture of olive oil and lemon juice contains the fatty acid essential for your body to burn water weight and burn fat in the stomach.
9. Helps in Blood Pressure
Consuming this mixture in breakfast will ensure that your blood pressure stays stable and does not spike up.
This is because this mixture helps the body fight against harmful toxins and comes along with thousands of beneficial minerals.
10. Protecting the Skin from the Sun
Olive oil and lemon juice effectively protect the skin from the sun’s harmful rays. They can also help minimize the signs of ageing such as wrinkles and age spots.
ALSO READ: Dangerous Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
11. Fights Premature Aging
Just one spoon full of this mixture will help you keep your skin healthy and happy. This mixture comes along with vitamin e that is beneficial in fighting wrinkles, arthritis, and heart diseases.
The mixture also contains monosaturated fats and essential minerals that help your organs and digestive system work properly.
12. Improving Brain Function
Olive oil and lemon juice are high in vitamin E, which has been shown to improve cognitive function in animal studies. Studies also suggest that vitamin E may play a role in preventing Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
13. Reducing Inflammation
Both olive oil and lemon juice contain antioxidants that can help reduce inflammation in the body. Inflammation is responsible for several health problems, including heart disease, cancer, and arthritis.
14. Olive oil and Lemon juice for Weight loss
Combining these two ingredients can help you lose weight by increasing your calorie burn and reducing your appetite. If you are looking for a healthy way to lose weight, combining olive oil and lemon juice may be suitable.
15. Olive oil and Lemon juice as viagra
Olive oil is a natural aphrodisiac and has been shown to improve s*xual function in a variety of ways. Olive oil and lemon juice natural viagra is believed to increase blood flow and enhance sexual stimulation. and even reduce anxiety and stress during s*x.
How do you mix Olive oil and Lemon juice
So, now that you know the benefits of mixing lemon juice and olive oil, you are likely to wonder how it is made.
Just make sure that the use of this mixture should not exceed one tablespoon as this may lead to some ill side effects.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
Steps to prepare
- Take both( fresh lemon juice and olive oil) and mix these ingredients properly.
- Now consume this mixture just before breakfast.
- You should drink this mixture twice or thrice a week for the best positive results.
Olive oil and Lemon juice side effects
When it comes to using olive oil and lemon juice for health purposes, it’s essential to be aware of the possible side effects. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is best to consult with a healthcare professional before using these mixture.
- Because both olive oil and lemon juice contain acidity, they may cause skin irritation in some people.
- Olive oil and lemon juice can also interact with some medications, so be sure to speak with your doctor before using them together.
- Headache may cause due to the high levels of acids in these foods. It usually goes away after a few hours.
- Unpleasant taste in the mouth – This is usually due to the bitterness of either olive oil or lemon juice. It usually goes away after a few minutes.
- Potential Health Benefits of Olive Oil and Plant Polyphenols– Ncbi
- Oxidative stability of olive oil–lemon juice salad dressings stabilized with polysaccharides– researchgate.net
- Olive Oil and Lemon Juice: Myths, Benefits, and Downsides– Healthline