How to Cure Bad Breath Naturally in 5 minutes
Most of the person’s problem is how to cure bad breath. Bad breath can be the reason for the embarrassment you can face while spending time with family and friends. Bad breath is considered a big turn-off among people.
There are thousands of reasons for your breath to smell harmful, but generally, an unclean tongue is considered the primary reason for the bad breath.
Your tongue is the spot where 90% of your mouth’s germs are found, and inappropriate cleaning routines generally cause this, and generally, opting for mouthwash and mints solves this problem but not only uncleaned tongue is the real problem here.
There are many other reasons for the bad smell, and for those reasons, we bring you the best home remedies for the bad breath.
But before heading for the home remedies, let’s take a look at the reason which causes bad breath for a moment.
What causes bad breath
- Dry Mouth (xerostomia)
- Some types of food
- Gum disease
- Infections in the mouth.
Some of the disease that causes bad breath are
- Bronchial and lung infection.
- Renal failure and renal infections.
- Fetor hepaticus.
- Metabolic dysfunction.
- Odor fish syndrome.
Well, now we are aware of why bad breath happens so we can tackle it more easily with the best home remedies for bad breath; these remedies are simple to use and very useful when it comes to bad breath.
How to Cure Bad Breath Naturally
1. Black or Green tea
Black or green tea comes along with polyphenols. Polyphenols are helping hands in getting rid of bacteria present in the mouth responsible for bad breath.
Try to get a cup of hot tea in the morning and, if possible, three times a day; this will keep your breath fresh and also provides you the energy required for daily tasks.
ALSO READ: Green Tea Benefits
Drinking water can be a beneficial home remedy for bad breath. The bacteria present in the mouth are flushed out by drinking lots of water in a day.
Also, drink water whenever you wake up at night. This will provide you a fresh and refreshing breath when you wake up in the morning.
3. Sunflower Seeds
An excellent home remedy for bad breath, sunflower seeds are beneficial for getting rid of bad breath.
These seeds can be taken with water directly after a meal. This will help you get rid of the bad breath.
Orange is full of citrus acid, which kills the bacteria present in the mouth. This will also help you keep your mouth wet as well as it will help you get rid of bad breath.
5. Tea Tree Oil
Tea oil is one of the best remedies for bad breath, and I will give you instant relief from the bad breath.
Multiple ways can be used to fight bad breath. You can add this green tea oil to your toothpaste.
Also, add it to water and gargle with this. Gargling at 4 times a day can completely clear up the bacteria in the mouth and bad breath.
Avocados are considered an excellent home remedy for bad breath as it removing internal decomposition. This is the reason for the bad breath sometimes.
This fruit should be included in your diet for the complete depletion of bad breath.
7. Methi Tea
The teat made with methi can help you get a refreshed breath and fight bad breath. Just complete the tea of fenugreek seeds and consume it whenever possible.
If you don’t know how to make methi tea, then follow the instructions:
- Add some methi seeds to water and boil this for 15 minutes on a very low flame.
- Now take the seeds out by straining them.
- Now drink the tea thrice a day.
Guava comes along with many essential nutrients, and also it contains tannic, phosphoric, and malic acids.
Guava is an excellent remedy for bad breath as it has many vital nutrients that are important for a healthy mind and body. Oxalates, calcium, and manganese are present in guava in sufficient quantity.
Also, eating guava will provide you with healthy gums.
Try to eat the unripe guava as much as possible and at least a day to get instant relief from bad breath. Include the unripe guava in your meals.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar
This can be used as a mouthwash; washing your mouth with apple cider vinegar can help you fight many mouth infections.
- You will be needed for a glass of drinkable water.
- Add some drops of apple cider vinegar to this water.
- Now gargle with a solution for some time.
- Repeat twice a day.
ALSO READ: What Happens If You Drink Apple Cider Vinegar And Honey
10. Baking Soda
How to cure bad breath with baking soda? Alright, last but not least baking soda changes the PH level of your mouth. The growth of bacteria in your mouth is depended on the PH level.
Simple, take some baking soda, dip a toothbrush in it and then start brushing with it daily; it will completely kill the bacteria and give you a fresher breath throughout the day.
Prevention Tips for Bad Breath
- Gum lovers, You should opt for sugar-free gums; they help in many ways, they also stimulate saliva. They prevent dryness in the mouth and also work as a cleanser for teeth and gums.
- If possible, avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol; they can also cause bad breath.
- Avoid tobacco products. They are the primary reason for bad breath in most people.
- Practicing good oral habits is highly suggest as they prevent bad breath.
- Clean your tongue regularly with tongue cleaner or scrapper.
- Try to brush and floss after a meal; this will prevent food from getting stored in the teeth and after decay-causing bad breath.
- Use the best quality antibacterial mouthwash for mouthwash.
- If you use braces, clean them every time you use them.
- Some stress is also counted as the reason behind bad breath. Take a chill pill.
- If you wear a denture, then avoid doing this or clean them whenever you take them off.
So these were some best home remedies for your bad breath problem. The problem of bad breath has been infecting a large population for a long time, but now we live in a time where nothing is possible and uncurable.
Of course, what we eat contributes to bad breath; some foods like garlic, onion, and drinking alcohol also cause embarrassment. Avoid any such things which are causing people to stay away from you.