Are you wondering how to remove hair from private parts? We all have unwanted hair on our body, and we make many efforts to get rid of it. Unwanted body hairs never look good; especially women hate them, whether facial hair or pubic hairs.
There can be several reasons to remove pubic hair, such as maintaining hygiene, sweating odor, intercourse, or other reasons, but removal is important.
Pubic hairs are harder and darker than other body hair, but the area is quite soft and sensitive, so we have to be careful what we are doing to remove them.
In This Article
- How to Remove Hair from Private Parts
- Pubic Hair Removal Precautions
- Home remedies for hair removal of private parts
How to Remove Hair from Private Parts
Which way is better, shaving or waxing or hair removal cream, or any home remedy? Well, in this article, we will discuss every method and mention the best way to remove unwanted stubborn pubic hair, so let’s have a closer look at how to remove hair from private parts man and women-
Shaving pubic hair is an efficient and easy way to remove them. Using a razor is a friendly and handy way, and you can shave them whenever you want, but sometimes it can give you unwanted cuts and rashes due to the sensitive area.
How to Shave
If you are doing it for the first time, make sure to use a sharp blade and if you have sensitive skin, disinfect the razor, then use it.
Wet the skin and apply a mild soap so hair can become soft and hold the area tight, and slowly shave it in the right direction of hair growth.
Wash the razor and again shave the area and don’t do roughly or cut the skin.
Use a moisturizer or a lotion after shaving.
Things to keep in mind
- Shaving is one of the cheapest, painless, conventional, and safe ways until you cut yourself.
- After a few days of shaving, you may feel uncomfortable and itching due to new growing hairs, and it is a repetitive process.
- If you feel any burning or rashes, then avoid shaving.
Waxing pubic hair can be a little painful but amazing way to get rid of hair for a long time, and you never feel discomfort when hairs grow again.
Though you can do it at home, we will suggest getting it done by an expert. Nowadays, many types of waxes are available, especially for bikini lines and the pubic area. If you are doing it at home, make sure to get a patch test if you have a sensitive skin tone.
Things to keep in mind
- It is a painful method so prepare your mind before removing it.
- Ask the professional about the process and make sure you haven’t sensitive skin.
- Use a moisturizer or after-wax gel.
- Waxing pulls the hair from the root to grow slowly, and you feel clean for a long time.
3. Laser Treatment
A Laser is one of the permanent solution to remove pubic hair forever, but it is a much expensive way, so everybody can’t afford it. If you can afford it, you must choose laser treatment.
Only a professional dermatologist or doctor can perform laser removal. In this process, they will destroy the hair follicles and weaken from their roots so hair can’t grow back again.
Hair removal creams are also a popular and effective way to remove unwanted pubic hair, and you can easily do it by yourself. There are several hairs removal creams available in the market.
Apply the cream evenly to the area, wait for 10 to 15 minutes, wipe the area using a tissue or cotton, and apply some moisturizer.
Things to keep in mind
- As hair removing creams remove the hair from the top layer, they grow quickly, and you have to repeat the process repeatedly.
- The removing creams have a poor odor, and they can be risky for those who have sensitive skin tone, so they must perform a patch test before applying to the pubic area.
- Many people complained they get the darker blackish skin after using hair removing cream for a long time.
Pubic Hair Removal Precautions
If you aren’t careful, it can become worst like:-
- Itchiness and red patches on the skin due to softer area
- Cuts by waxing strips or blade
- Bacterial infection due to unhygienic products
- Inflammation or any risk of STD
Home remedies for hair removal of private parts
Yes, natural ways are the most secure and safest ways to remove pubic hairs. Let’s check out home remedies for hair removal of private parts–
1. Turmeric Hair Removal recipe
Since ancient times, turmeric has been used for beauty purposes, and many of us don’t know it is useful to remove pubic hair naturally and safely.
- Take 2 tbsp of turmeric powder, add some raw milk, make a fine paste, apply to the area, and cover the hairs with roots well.
- Leave it for 20 minutes or until it gets dry, and scrub it gently. If you feel it is too much dry, apply some water, rub it, wash the area, and pat dry.
- Repeat the process twice a week and get the expected results within a few weeks.
2. Egg and Sugar Pubic Hair Removal
- Take 1 egg, some sugar, and half tbsp of cornflour, mix them all and apply to the area and let it dry for 20 to 25 minutes.
- You can also peel the mask gently or remove it by rubbing it slowly.
- Repeat the process twice a week, and soon the hairs get lighter.
Be sure to read: How to remove unwanted hair from face
3. Sugar Honey wax Hair Removal recipe
It is a famous remedy that works slowly but without any side effects, especially suitable for sensitive skin.
- Take an equal amount of honey, sugar, and lemon, mix them well, apply to the area, make sure the mixture has properly covered the follicles, and try to rub and weak the hair.
- Repeat the process twice a week, and soon you’ll get the results.
4. Gram Flour Hair Removal
- Take 1 cup of gram flour, some salt, and some milk and mix them well.
- Apply this to the area regularly once a day, and soon hairs get weak and lighter.
- Whenever you try any home remedy, trim the pubic hair first by using a trimmer or scissor.
So, now you are aware of multiple ways how to remove hair from private parts.
- Removing skin tags yourself
- Piles treatment at home
- Signs of kidney failure
- Dissolve plaque on teeth naturally
- Symptoms of throat cancer in women
- Practices and complications of pubic hair removal among Saudi women
- Evidence-based review of hair removal using lasers
- Honey in dermatology and skin care
- The Effect of Waxing Versus Shaving on the Efficacy of Laser Hair Removal
- Sugaring: an ancient method of hair removal