How to Remove Dark Circles in 2 days Permanently: Your eyes are the windows! Not just to you, but your age as well. You don’t just see the world through your eyes. Your eyes let others determine how healthy and young looking you is. In ancient days, people used to determine the age of a stranger just by looking at the eyes. So, what is the real culprit that makes obvious difference in how you appear? Dark circles! Yes, you are right. There are many reasons that grow dark circles around the eyes. Let’s check out How to Remove Dark Circles in 2 Days Permanently.
1. Vitamin E Capsules, Aloe vera and Almond oil Remedy:
Need an overnight repair for dull skin around your eyes? Use aloevera, vitamin E capsules, almond oil and apply around the eyes. That’s work better than an eye serum and provides lasting effect only in 2 days.
- 1 Tsp aloe vera gel
- 2 vitamin-E capsules Oil
- 1 Tsp of almond oil
How to Prepare Cream:
Add in a bowl 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel, squeeze over them with two capsules of vitamin E. Add to the mix 1 tablespoon of Almond oil and mix well. Almond oil is rich in nutrients necessary for healthy skin. After mixing all the ingredients, the cream will get a matte texture.
Apply cream every night before bed to relieve and refresh the skin around the eyes and remove dark circles only in 2 days.
[Also Read: How to Remove Eye Bags Permanently]
2. Cucumber – Effective Home Remedy for Dark Circle Under Eyes:
Here is the staple home remedy available to clear away the dark circles, make your eyes brighter, beautiful, and reduce puffiness!
Cucumber does wonders to your eyes. It is a comprehensive remedy that addresses cosmetic eye problems.
How to Remove Dark Circles with Cucumber?
You just need two fresh slices of cucumber.
- Slice the cucumber and place the fresh cucumber on your eyes.
- Rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The cooling cucumber soothes the eyes, reduces the black circles, treats wrinkles and ease away inflammation.
If you try it for the first time, you may feel something tightening your eyes and a bit of discomfort. Don’t worry, it will vanish in a few minutes! You will feel like your eyes stored in a freezer! Either you may feel too cool and comforting or a bit odd! It is all good for your eyes. Alternatively, you can apply cucumber juice or mashed cucumber.
3. Aloe Vera – An All-in-one Home Remedy for Under Eye Circles and Eye Bags:
Sometimes, dark circles aren’t the only issue you may suffer from. It accompanies eye irritation and soreness. If you are deprived of sleep, you invite it with a warm gesture. So, skin lightening home remedies for dark circles won’t be effective. You need a powerhouse ingredient, which is nothing but Aloe. Aloe is a wonder for eyes, skin, and the whole body.
Equivalent to cucumber, aloe vera has amazing cooling and healing properties.
Additional perks of using aloe vera as treatment for under eye dark circles.
- Treats the redness of the eyes by reducing irritation
- It gives you instant cooling effect and soothes the irritation
- No more strains and burning sensation
- Also removes the swelling of the eyes
How to use Aloe Vera to Treat Dark Circles?
- Extract the fresh gel from the aloe vera and apply around the eyes.
- Enjoy your rest for a few minutes.
- You can also apply it at night and wash in the morning.
If you have deep dark circles with wrinkles, try using aloe gel mixed with sandalwood powder or paste.
4. Tea Bags for Under Eye Circles and Eye Bags:
Why don’t you let your eyes enjoy the goodness of the tea? Sometimes, you experience something worse than the dark circles, yes eye bags along with under eye circles.
Do you know how many ways you can use tea bags, besides brewing tea? Beauty from waste!
The caffeine, catchein and antioxidants in the tea shrink the blood vessels in your eyes, which eliminates the liquid that creates to under eye bags.
More than a home remedy, it is also a beauty trick to perk up your tired, sore, dark eye bags!
Tea bags make the perfect dark circle treatment.
How to remove dark circle with tea bags?
- When you soak the tea bag in the hot water to brew, don’t threw it away.
- Soak it for a few seconds in the cold water and apply the tea bags on your eyes.
- Rest for 15 minutes. You will feel rejuvenated.
5. Potato Juice/ Extract –Instant Skin Lightening Remedy for Under Eye Dark Circles:
Who doesn’t love potato? Well, potato is a skin friendly ingredient too and has amazing lightening properties on skin. If you look for instant remedy to reduce the under eye dark circles, resort to potato.
- One medium sized potato
How to make it:
- Peel the potato and shred it.
- Extract the juice by squeezing it and apply on the neck.
- Be careful that potato juice is very light and it will dry very soon.
- Apply two or three times as and when it is dried.
- Rinse the eyes
As a bonus, it also tightens the skin, rejuvenates the eyes and makes you look fresh.
6. Rose Water- Simple Dark Circle Treatment:
If you are on the verge of developing dark circles or under eye circles, use this simple remedy to prevent turning your eyes black.
Rose water has rejuvenating effects on your skin. If you notice the development of under eye circles, applying rose water makes the best home remedy for dark circles. The skin lightening properties of the rose water treats dark circles.
How to remove dark circles with rose water:
Things you need – Rose water, cotton balls
- Soak the cotton ball in rose water
- Wash your eyes and pat it dry
- Gently massage around the eyes with cotton ball
- Place the cotton ball (soaked in rose water) under the eyes
- Stay put for 10 to 15 minutes
This is probably the easiest and simplest home remedy for dark circles. It shows instant results for mild under eye circles.
7. Almond Oil Massage:
When you don’t address the dark circles, it forms a small hollow underneath your eyes. It makes you look old, aged and unhealthy. There is no better time to treat sunken eyes than now. Sunken eyes are just the symbol that you lack proper eye care.
Massage the deep or shallow hollow of your eyes and around the eyes with almond oil regularly. It nourishes your eyes and gradually treats the sunken eyes.
It nourishes your eyes and you will wake up with bright and vivacious eyes in the morning. It also prevents dryness of skin around eyes. Alternatively, you can also use a moisturizing cream.
How to massage the eyes with almond oil:
- Apply a few drops of almond oil.
- Gently press your fingers from the inner corner of the eyes (under eye) towards the temple and vice versa.
- Do it for 2 to 3 per minutes.
- You can sleep on it. It won’t harm your eyes.
Mere application of almond around the eyes helps in many cases. You can also use castor oil instead of almond oil.
8. Milk Cleanse for Dark Circles:
Unless you have extremely sensitive skin, you can make use of this remedy. This is very simple home remedy and doesn’t need any special ingredients. Just milk and cotton ball is sufficient to help you reduce the impact of dark circles.
How to cleanse with milk?
- Wash your face and pat it dry
- Dip a cotton ball in cold milk
- Dab around your eyes
- Wash after 10 to 15 minutes
Like rose water, milk cleanse, helps reducing the mild under eye circles.
9. Tomato for Fresh and Bright Eyes:
Lycopene is the major ingredient in Tomato, which makes your skin glow, improves vision and also supports the cardiovascular health. It can effortlessly decrease the appearance of the dark circles. Tomatoes also act as natural sun block.
How to use tomatoes for under eye circles?
You can use tomatoes in two ways.
- Slice a tomato and gently rub it around the eyes. Place a sliced tomato on your eyes, stay put for 20 minutes
- Alternatively, crush the tomato and make into a thick pulp. Apply the pulp on the undereye circles. Wash after 20 to 30 minutes.
Use fully ripened tomatoes for maximum effect.
10. Sleep – The Essence:
Regardless of your eye problem, regardless of the high-end cosmetics you use, sleeping is the best thing you can gift your eyes to make it beautiful. Lack of sleep is the major culprit that invites many eye problems. When you sleep less even for one hour, your eyes reflect it.
You can reverse the under eye dark circles to some extent just by changing your sleep routine. Getting sufficient sleep is crucial to avoid dark circles in a long run.
Sleep tight and prevent your eyes from getting ruined! These are the few things that you can try at home.
So, friends, we hope that after going through the above How to Remove Dark Circles in 2 Days Permanently will surely help you. So don’t delay to take the benefits of it.