How to Pass a Kidney Stone in 24 hours at Home (100% Working)
Looking for how to pass a kidney stone in 24 hours? It scared us when we heard about kidney stones, probably a lot of side thoughts arise like surgery, pain, expense, etc., but there are natural methods of removing kidney stones that are equally effective and less painful.
Here, through this article, we are trying our best to convey the easiest and safe home remedies to dissolve kidney stones. Before writing about how to pass a kidney stone forever in 24 hours, let us discuss a few necessary points.
In This Article
- What is Kidney Stone
- How do kidney Stones form
- What Causes Kidney Stones
- Early Symptoms of kidney Stone
- How to pass a kidney stone in 24 hours at Home
- How to flush kidney stones using olive oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Kidney Stones
- Coconut Water for Kidney Stones
- Foods to Avoid for Kidney Stones
- Can kidney stones be passed sexually
What is Kidney Stone
Kidney stones are formed when crystal-forming compounds like calcium, oxalate and uric acid get mixed up with urine in a large amount.
As a result, they remain undiluted in the urine and get deposited in rigid shapes inside the kidney or urinary tract. This type of stone deposition or kidney stone diseases is called Urolithiasis.
So in brief, the term kidney stone or renal calculi are a form of calcification made up of excess minerals and salts.
All these components get harder and build up inside the kidney wall in crystal form.
When these crystal forms began to assemble in multiple numbers, a pebble-like compact form of stone is formed which is called a kidney stone.
How do kidney Stones form
i): All parts of our urinary system take an active part to filter the waste material from the blood.
ii): After filtering the waste substances excreted through urine.
iii): Kidney plays the role of a filter that strains out all the waste materials from the blood. In this way, it helps to keep the amount of salt and other minerals in appropriate quantity to maintain the proper balance.
iv): A perfect balance of Sodium, potassium and calcium is necessary as too little or too much may cause acute health hazards and may damage the body equilibrium.
v): However, when too much of any of the compounds get filtered from the blood, it starts to deposit in the kidney wall in crystal form, which we call kidney stone.
What Causes Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are small granules of sand, tiny, and sometimes it passes through when we urinate without making us any pain.
But the problem arises when the stone is formed in big size and obstructs your urinary tract and block the easy flow of urine.
So as we all know that prevention is always better, so we should know the factors works behind the formation of kidney stone.
1. Lack of Water Intake
Water is necessary to dilute the compounds and to make enough urine to pass it out of the body.
2. Diet Plan
People who are prone to foods full of oxalate, such as spinach, Rhubarb, bran cereals etc.
5. People undergoing Specific Genetic Diseases
- Parathyroid patience.
6. Certain Medication Including
- Specific antibiotics
- Drugs used in HIV and AIDS.
- Diuretics drugs for high blood pressure etc.
7. If our Body Builds up the Following Chemical Compounds
- Uric acid.
8. Some People are in the High-risk zone, which
- Take high animal protein and low fibre.
- Less physical activities.
- Have only one kidney active.
- Have a family history of kidney stone.
Early Symptoms of kidney Stone
There are specific symptoms of kidney stones before they pass of, Such as-
- Feeling pain in the abdomen region
- Pain in the lower back.
- Vomiting tendency.
- Feeling pain at the time of urination.
- Blood in the urine.
How to pass a kidney stone in 24 hours at Home
So if you are diagnosed with the kidney stone, and at the first stage you want to try some home remedies, you would be delighted to know that there are many fruitful methods to remove kidney stones in male and female without causing much pain and expense.
Let us check the first method without surgery how to pass a kidney stone forever in 24 hours.
1. Flush Kidney Stones using Olive Oil
One of the most natural remedies to dissolves kidney stones. It is beneficial to break down the kidney stones.
Steps To Prepare
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice,
- 2 to 3 ounces of water.
Add lemon juice and olive oil to the water. Give it a mix and drink this. Have a few glasses of water after this.
If the stone does not pass within 24 hours, repeat twice or thrice in a day until the stone is ejected.
Using Lemon Juice and Olive oil is the best ways to pass kidney stones.
Note- Use this remedy for a maximum of three days. If the stone still does not flush out, consult a doctor.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar for Kidney Stones
How to dissolve kidney stones with apple cider vinegar? Apple Cider Vinegar is rich in acetic acid that works to soften and dissolve kidney stone.
So if you include it as a drink before your meal, you will be able to get rid of kidney stone. This is the possible best home remedy to remove the kidney stone.
- Take-Two Table Spoon Of Apple cider vinegar and mix it with one glass of water.
- Drink this liquid mixture at least twice a day before the meal to prevent kidney stones as well as to dissolve it.
- Never take apple cider vinegar in concentrated form, always dilute it with water.
3. Coconut Water for Kidney Stones
Is coconut water good for kidney stones? Yes, Coconut water contains a moderate quantity of potassium that plays a vital role to alkalize the acidic nature of urine. Thus it prevents stone formation.
Drinking several glasses of coconut water also helps to increase the flow of urine so the stone can easily be carried away from the body.
It also stabilizes the burning sensation while passing urine.
Also Read: Benefits of Drinking Coconut Water Daily
4. Basil and Honey
Basil leaves are a common ingredient in every kitchen, and it equally helpful to dissolve kidney stones.
The chemical compounds found in basil leaves juice fix the uric acid level, and acetic acid helps to soften the stone.
So it is an easy way to get rid of kidney stones at home. It also has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s a natural tonic to maintain kidney health.
Steps to Make Basil Juice
- Take 4 to 5 basil leaves and soak them in hot water for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Strain it, and you can add honey for taste.
- Drink it like warm tea several times a day.
5. Ladies Finger or okra for Kidney Stones
One of the daily used vegetable in every kitchen to make yummy dishes. But at the same time useful to keep away kidney stones as it has lots of antioxidants and anti-inflammation compounds.
It can prevent chemical compounds from forming a crystal-like stone.
6. Lemon Juice for Kidney Stones
How to dissolve kidney stones with lemon juice? Lemon juice is highly acidic as it contains citric acid.
The presence of citrate helps to prevent calcium stone deposition in the kidney, and it also breaks the small stones so that they can carry away through urine.
Take lemon juice with water for several days to get the best results.
7. Radish Juice for Kidney Stones
How to pass kidney stones quickly with radish juice? Radish juice is the best know as a diuretic and helps to clean the bladder and kidneys. It contains fibre, vitamins, folic acid, potassium, calcium and volatile oils.
Radish juice improves digestion and urination. Also, it works as an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce swelling.
How to Prepare Radish Juice for kidney stones
- Take one radish and peel it off.
- Cut in pieces or great it and make juice in a mixer.
- Drink this juice in an empty stomach.
- To get useful output, you can add carrot or cucumber juice.
8. Banana Stem Juice for Kidney Stones
Is Banana Stem Juice Effective For Kidney Stones? Yes, It is a perfect home remedy to remove kidney stone for the people who want to avoid chemical medicines.
The raw banana stem is full of potassium and vitamin b6. When it gets combined with lemon juice, a chemical compound, called potassium citrate is formed, which is helpful to dissolve kidney stones and prevent calcium stone formation.
Steps To Make Juice
- Take one cup of finely chopped banana stem and soak it in water for one hour.
- Blend it in a mixer to make juice.
- Add a pinch of salt and two-three drops of lemon juice.
- Drink it on an empty stomach for a few days.
Also Read: 10 Health Benefits of Banana Peels Will Surprise You
9. Wheat Grass Juice
Wheatgrass is counted among the superfood as it has lots of health benefits. It is available in powder form, or you can take fresh juice.
It has iron, lots of enzymes, and 17 types of amino acids etc. to remove kidney stone Anyone can take the fresh juice in small quantity at first and increase the amount gradually.
It solves the kidney stone by boosting up the urine flow.
10. Celery Juice
Celery leaves are antibacterial and diuretic by nature, Anyone who is suffering from kidney stone can try this as a home remedy as it is beneficial to break down the kidney stone.
Steps to make Celery juice
- Take raw leaves of the celery plant.
- Blend it to squeeze the juice.
- Drink in on an empty stomach for a few days.
Foods to Avoid for Kidney Stones
- Foods which have Sodium.
- Foods which contain a high percentage of animal protein.
- Try to avoid canned and processed food and junk food.
- Avoid soft drinks.
Can kidney stones be passed sexually
It was thought that s*xual intercourse could help pass kidney stones in the past. However, a recent study published in the journal Urology found that s*xual intercourse does not support passing kidney stones.
A study by the Institute of Medical Sciences, University of São Paulo, Brazil, published in the Journal of Urology in 2001, showed no difference in the incidence of spontaneous passage of ureteral stones between men and women.
This is supported by a study published in the British Medical Journal in 2004, which found no difference in the incidence of spontaneous passage of ureteral stones between men and women.
So far, we have discussed different home remedies and other aspects of kidney stone.
You can try any of these remedies yourself but always at the first stage. If your pain and other symptoms last for too long, consult a doctor for medical assistance. Your doctor might prescribe you medicine to help pass a kidney stone.
As we all know kidney disease strike silently, so be careful to follow the health guidelines for a healthy kidney.
So, friends, we hope that after going through the above how to pass a kidney stone in 24 hours will surely help you. So please don’t delay to take the benefits of it.
- Treatment options for kidney stones
- Urinary Bladder Stone Passing Using a Persian Herbal Recipe
- Herbal Medicines in the Management of Urolithiasis
- Things that can help you take a pass on kidney stones
- Treatment and Prevention of Kidney Stones