Natural Cure for High Blood Pressure at Home
Looking for natural cure for high blood pressure? It is one of the most common health issues worldwide, and thousands of people suffer from this. People take several medicines to control this, but they always seem eager to get a proper solution.
Bad eating habits, heredity, disease, and poor lifestyle are the major factors responsible for high blood pressure. Tablets can control blood pressure, but it only makes you a slave of these pills, and regular usage can harm your health.
Here in this article, we will mention some effective ways to cure high blood pressure at home naturally.
These home remedies are simple and easy to use. These miraculous remedies will transform your life and help to control your blood pressure; within seven days, you will get excellent results.
In This Article
Natural Cure for High Blood Pressure
So, let’s look closely at these remedies and read carefully till the end if you want to treat high blood pressure and live a healthy and everyday life.
1. Bottle Gourd Juice an Empty Stomach
Increased blood pressure can damage your nerves and tissues that, cause a heart attack or sudden heart failure. Bottle gourd (lauki) juice is an excellent panacea for treating high blood pressure and for clogged arteries.
Way to Use
- You need to grate or blend fresh gourd in the mixer or grater, squeeze the juice in a thin cotton cloth, and drink this immediately on an empty stomach.
- Ensure you do not eat for 1 hour after drinking gourd juice and never leave it after squeezing. Try to drink instantly.
- It is the Best home remedy to lower blood pressure instantly.
If you dislike gourd juice, try to start with a minimum quaintly, then slowly increase it. It will open your clogged arteries and help control sugar and cholesterol levels. It will reduce the LDL level as well.
It is readily available and easy to make; try this drink for sure and see the results within 7 days.
2. Fenugreek Seeds
How to cure high blood pressure at home with fenugreek seeds ? It is also known for its numerous benefits, and they help treat high blood pressure. The method is also easy.
Way to Use
- You need to soak 1 tablespoon of fenugreek in half a cup of water overnight.
- The following day, drink this water on an empty stomach and eat those seeds. Wait to eat anything for half an hour.
- Repeat the process daily, and you will see that your blood pressure is in control now.
- It is also a good home remedy for blood pressure.
ALSO READ: How to Grow Hair Faster Naturally in a Week
3. Holy Basil and Neem Leaves
Basil leaves, also known as Tulsi, is a famous plant that cures many diseases, and in India, people worship Tulsi.
Controlling high blood pressure is also a countable benefit, so Neem leaves are also beneficial for hypertension or high blood pressure.
Way to Use
- Take 2 Neem leaves and 5 Tulsi leaves, crush well with some water, and mix well. Drink this water on an empty stomach in the morning time.
- Repeat this remedy regularly for one week, and you will see positive changes in your increased blood pressure.
Tulsi and Neem include anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. Also, they have several components that control your blood circulation and clean blocked arteries.
Garlic is also an excellent way to control blood pressure. It is readily available, and its surprising benefits will relieve you from hypertension, bad cholesterol, and other health issues.
Way to Use
- Take 2 to 3 garlic cloves with warm water in the morning. Just swallow it on an empty stomach, and you will surely get the relevant results within one week.
- Garlic can bring down blood pressure immediately.
ALSO READ: Benefits of Eating Raw Garlic in Empty Stomach Everyday
5. Drink Lukewarm Water
Drinking lukewarm water is beneficial for every person. If you want to manage your high blood pressure, then accept this habit and try to ignore cold water, mainly from the refrigerator.
Cold water can increase your trouble; on the other hand, drinking lukewarm water will flush out all the harmful toxins from your body. It will cleanse your arteries and help to open clogs.
The better way to drink water is to fill lukewarm water into a thermos and take it wherever you go or travel.
Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. It will also keep you hydrated the whole day.
Drinking lukewarm water is also the best home remedy to lower blood pressure.
6. Do Walking
Physical activity is also essential for hypertension patients. If you are lazy and not interested in exercise, you can choose regular walking to keep yourself healthy.
Try to walk for 30 minutes, and ensure you do not walk slowly. It must be fast and do it regularly. Early morning walking is optional. You can do it in the Evening also but never avoid this.
Walking or moving will lower your increased blood pressure, control your sugar and cholesterol levels, and cut out the excess fat in your body.
7. Less Intake of Salt
Everybody knows that if you have high blood pressure, never take much salt, or it will kill you one day.
Try to take less salty products and never use canned or junk food because it can raise trouble.
Try to eat healthy and nutritious food like green vegetables, salad, and fruits, including vitamin C. You can sprinkle some black pepper and lime juice to enhance the taste.
So as you see that we have described very easy and effective home remedies that can control and manage your blood pressure, cholesterol level, and sugar.
Follow this remedy regularly and for a month and get the finest results. Try to avoid fried and oily food when using these home remedies.
Pure dedication and a strict diet can cure dangerous diseases, so faith in yourself and you can live everyday life and get rid of those pills.
All the ingredients are readily available and easy to use. A slight change can change your health and control your high blood pressure.
So, friends, going through natural cure for high blood pressure will surely help you. So please don’t delay to take the benefits of it.
References from trusted source
- WHO guidelines on salt reduction
- Walking and hypertension: greater reductions in subjects with higher baseline systolic blood pressure following six months of guided walking
- Effect of Drinking Water on the Decrease of Blood Pressure
- Potential of garlic (Allium sativum) in lowering high blood pressure: mechanisms of action and clinical relevance
- The Efficacy of Fenugreek Supplementation on Men’s Health
- The Therapeutic Potential of Medicinal Foods