Looking for Apple cider vinegar uses for skin hair and body? Apple Cider Vinegar, precisely termed ACV is a kitchen staple. It has an incredible reputation in the natural health community. The versatile ingredient has a lot of impressive benefits and healing abilities.
You can use it as a kitchen ingredient, for a few health problems, as a part of your beauty regimen, and a few household uses. Let us see what ACV, its uses, and its benefits in daily life is:
Apple Cider Vinegar Uses for Skin Hair and Body
Apple vinegar is rich in healthy ingredients which in multiple ways affect the skin, hair and body.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar for Nail Fungus
Nail fungus is developing as one of the troubling skin conditions. The surprising fact is apple cider vinegar and nail fungus is associated for decades, as it was used as an effective natural remedy for fungal infections.
While apple cider vinegar has no harmful effects, it is one of the safest natural remedies over other natural products used as a treatment for nail fungus.
Apple Cider Vinegar uses for Nail Fungus
You can use apple cider vinegar externally and internally for nail fungus treatment.
- Dip a sponge ball in a cup of raw apple cider vinegar (no dilution needed)
- Rub the sponge on the infected nails
- Alternatively, you can consume apple cider vinegar.
Any natural remedy works gradually to cure the fungal infection and destroy the fungicides.
Even though apple cider vinegar works slowly like other natural remedies, it is faster than other remedies. You can expect quick results and clean, clear and healthy nails.
2. Clarify Your Skin
If you look for an organic or natural skin clarifier, ACV comes in handy. Apple cider vinegar is a natural astringent. It makes the best skin clarifier as it destroys the bacterial blemishing of the skin and gives excellent protection.
It is also an excellent toner for your facial skin. It reduces the pores, controls the oiliness of your skin, increases skin firmness, and tones your facial skin.
Using ACV natural or herbal or organic skin clarifier every day/alternate to eliminate the spots and scars on the skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar uses for Skin Clarifier/Toner
- Wash your face and pat it dry
- Mix ACV with water and gently apply to the skin
- Wash it.
- For spots, dab a few drops of ACV on dark spots or age spots
- Leave it overnight.
3. Hair Growth
Discover the second method for surprising hair growth with Apple Cider Vinegar. Your dream of flattering beauty with long and glowing hair can come true with apple cider vinegar.
The liquid is loaded with essential nutrients for hair growth. It balances the pH leave of the scalp, which is crucial for hair growth. ACV exfoliates the scalp by removing the dead skin cells and clogged follicles, which retards hair growth.
The surprising additional benefit offered by ACV is it clear up your scalp and make it free from damages.
Apple Cider Vinegar uses for Hai
- Don’t apply apple cider vinegar directly to the hair.
- Dilute it with water and vinegar.
- Rinse your hair after shampooing with the diluted ACV.
ALSO READ: How to Make Rice Water for Hair Growth
4. Effective Remedy for Acid Reflux
Not many aware that apple cider vinegar is one of the most potent home remedies to address an array of digestive ailments. ACV works like spices and herbs to heal stomach problems.
Especially, it reduces acid reflux and heartburn caused by unhealthy eating. It also eliminates gas and reduces stomach bloating.
Apple Cider Vinegar uses for Acid Reflux
- Drink a glass of warm water by adding three to four teaspoons of ACV.
- You can also add one or two teaspoons of ACV in juices.
5. Hair Detangler Spray
Curly locks are sexy and gorgeous yet too hard to manage. At some point in time, almost every one of you might have battled too hard to detangle the hair.
Apple cider vinegar uses for hair
Hair detangler comes in handy to get rid of the knots and tangles in an instant. There are many natural hair detangler sprays you can make at home.
You can use the homemade hair detangler spray even for the kids with the apple cider vinegar.
How to Make Hair Spray with Apple Cider Vinegar
To make a hair detangler spray, you need distilled water, a natural/organic conditioner, any choice of your favourite essential oil (to give the spray a pleasant aroma) and of course, apple cider vinegar.
- A spray bottle
- Water – 2 cups
- Apple cider vinegar – half a cup
- Olive oil or almond oil– 2 teaspoons (non-sticky carrier oil)
- Any choice of essential oil (20 drops)
Mix all ingredients, and your detangler is ready!
6. Cure Hemorrhoids
Apple cider vinegar comes with numerous healing properties, and it helps to ease away the itchiness caused by haemorrhoids.
It is an astringent and highly beneficial in shrinking haemorrhoids. Drinking ACV provides relief from internal haemorrhoids.
Apple Cider Vinegar uses for Hemorrhoids
- Soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it directly to external haemorrhoids. Make sure to wash the area before using ACV. You may feel a stinging sensation around the affected area.
- However, it won’t last long. In case if you find a burning sensation after applying ACV, wash it immediately.
- Dilute two or three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and consume to get rid of internal haemorrhoids. You can repeat it for a few days.
7. Home Remedy for Tinnitus
Apple cider vinegar is a powerful microbial. It has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which is known to treat infections.
Tinnitus, popularly known as ringing in the ears, is triggered due to an ear infection.
Apple cider vinegar helps to reduce discomfort. It also balances the acid-alkaline levels in the body.
Apple Cider Vinegar uses for Tinnitus
- Add three to four teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon honey and mix in a glass of warm water.
- Drink it thrice a day for two days. The ringing sensation in the ear will stop eventually.
8. Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
Almost every woman is infected by Bacterial vaginosis at some point of time in their life. Being a natural anti-bacterial, ACV can help in reducing the discomfort and the foul odour caused by bacterial vaginosis.
ACV also has a detoxifying effect. Toxins are the primary culprit that causes the intolerable odour from vaginal discharge.
Apple Cider Vinegar uses for Bacterial Vaginosis
- Adding a cup or two of apple cider vinegar in your bath water and mix well.
- or drinking it also helps you to reduce the symptoms
9. Supports Weight Loss
One of the impressive benefits of ACV is, it supports weight loss. ACV is not a magical ingredient that can melt your excess weight in no time. Drinking ACV every day can help you feel fuller.
It makes you eat fewer calories. Besides, it cleanses your gut and detoxifies, which reduces belly fat.
Apple Cider Vinegar uses for Weight Loss
- Mix two or three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water
- Add honey and mix well
- Drink this on an empty stomach
- You can add ACV to fresh juices
ALSO READ: How to Eat Chia Seeds for Quick Weight Loss
10. Remove Dandruff Flakes
Dandruff is a common but embarrassing issue that affects many people. It is especially common in the winter season because of the dry air.
Dandruff is a medical condition that causes your scalp to create dead skin flakes on your scalp and hair.
Apple Cider Vinegar Side Effects
- Don’t use it if you have a stomach, duodenal ulcers or kidney diseases.
- May cause Nausea in some people
- May cause skin burns when applied to the skin in undiluted forms; it may produce Acidity, indigestion, and diarrhoea.
- Always try to use it in diluted forms.
So, friends, we hope that after going through the above apple cider vinegar uses for skin hair and body will surely help you. So don’t delay taking the benefits of it.