Looking for noni juice benefits and side effects? Noni fruit, also known as Indian Mulberry, derived from the Morinda Citrifolia tree, is a tropical fruit used since ancient times due to its medicinal properties.
The medium-sized fruit has a weird odour and colour is yellow, and the taste is also not much sweet, but the benefits are amazing and nowadays popular.
Noni juice effectively treats chronic constipation, joint pain, infections, and many other ailments.
Noni juice contains antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin E and C, biotin, folate, magnesium, potassium, and other required nutrients and minerals.
In this article
Noni Juice Benefits and Side Effects
You will get the complete information about noni juice benefits and side effects in this article so let’s have a closer look at that
1. Treats Gout
Many researchers have announced that regular consumption of noni juice can relieve gout pain and inflammation.
Gout is also a type of arthritis that causes increased uric acid levels in the blood and produces pain in the joints, and sometimes the situation can be worse.
2. Reduce Arthritis Pain
Arthritis pain is one of the common issues affecting millions of people. It triggers the joints of the body due to increased oxidative stress and uric acid.
The experts suggested drinking noni juice for 70 to 90 days results superb and lower the inflammation and pain and generates surprising effects in the body.
3. Good for Skin and Hair
Noni fruit is a powerhouse of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, and these all factors are needed for good healthy skin and hair.
Drinking noni juice and applying it to the skin and hairs can improve skin quality. As it is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal so treats scalp itching and makes hairs stronger and healthier.
4. Prevents Cancer
The National Center of Complementary and Integrative Health have announced that noni juice has the quality to prevent cancer and fight cancer.
Noni juice decreases cancer risk, reduces cellular damage, and makes new cells that fight tumour growth.
5. Lower Stress Level
Noni juice reduces the stress level and makes you feel good. You can do many experiments with the juice to make it better and tastier for you.
Add some exercise with regular consumption of noni juice, and soon you will get the expected results.
6. Boost Immunity
Noni juice is a super fruit loaded with antioxidants and naturally detoxifies the body and boost immunity.
Noni juice makes you strong from the inside, and you can fight multiple infections that infect you easily.
7. Treat Constipation
A poor lifestyle, bad eating habits, lack of drinking water, and any medicine are the main reasons for constipation.
The regular drinking of noni juice can cure chronic constipation. If you are taking any pills, syrups, or doing anything else for constipation, you must start taking noni juice once a day and within a few days, you can get rid of it.
8. Promote Cardiac Health
Noni juice is highly beneficial for cardiac health. The studios revealed that drinking only 188ml of noni juice decreased the body’s inflammation and LDL or bad cholesterol.
People who are chain smokers and Tabacco addicts must drink noni juice as it removes the toxic effects of smoking and Tabacco.
9. Provide Energy
For thousands of years, noni fruit has been used as an energy booster and increased physical performance.
If you feel tired, weak, or lazy, you must drink noni juice regularly. It contains multiple components that provide enough energy to your body.
10. Remove Aging Signs
In the old-time, people used noni fruit and its juice to reduce ageing signs like wrinkles, fine lines, rough skin tone, pigmentation, etc.
Noni fruit has vitamin C and vitamin E good for skin health, rejuvenating the skin, and making you feel young and bright.
11. Cure Fever
Noni juice includes anti-virtual property that cures fever, cold, and cough and related symptoms.
You only need to take a shot of noni juice, and it will work wonderfully.
Noni Juice Side Effects
- According to some studies, some people found liver and kidney-related troubles after drinking noni juice.
- Noni fruit is high in potassium, so people with kidney issues must avoid it.
- Some brands and varieties of noni fruit are sweet and contain a high amount of sugar that is not suitable for hypertension patients.
- One must consume 750ml of noni juice in a single day that is quite safe.
How to Make Noni Juice
You can use two ways to prepare noni juice.
- Take 5 to 6 ripped white, yellow noni fruits and wash them well.
- Cut them randomly and put them into the blender with seeds.
- Add some water, blend them well, and sieve into another glass as you will get a thick paste, so use a spatula or spoon.
- Fresh noni juice is ready to serve, and you can also add some grapefruit to balance the odour and weird taste of noni.
- You can also refrigerate the juice for 2 to 3 days, not more than that.
- Take a large transparent glass jar with an airtight lid, put ripped washed noni fruits in the jar, and fill it with filtered water.
- Make sure that jar is well-sanitized and clean.
- Now close the lid tightly, and keeping the jar in the direct sunlight or partial is also okay.
- This is called the ageing process of noni providing fermented noni juice, so keep it at least for a month.
- After a month, you can open the jar and collect the juice and make new jars again.
If you see any bacteria or feel anything wrong with the juice, do not drink it and dispose of it.
Be Sure to Read: Benefits of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Daily
Overall, we must say that noni juice is a power hub of benefits and quite safe if consumed in small portions.
However, the taste, odour, and quality depend on the brand of the fruit.
You can also buy packed noni juice, but it contains sugar which is not good for our health.
We hope you will like the amazing benefits of drinking noni juice and follow the steps. Share this information more, and if you have any queries, please ask us here.
- Characterization, anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects of Costa Rican noni juice
- The ripening and aging of noni fruits (Morinda citrifolia L.)
- Noni juice reduces lipid peroxidation
- Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health
- Mineral variability among 177 commercial noni juices