How to Lower Uric acid Levels Quickly and Naturally
How to lower uric acid levels naturally? During the purine-changing procedure, the production of the final metabolite is called uric acid. It is produced when the cells in your body die, and the destroyed nucleus converts into uric acid.
However, it stays in your body as the natural product of metabolism. A high uric acid range often traps in the blood and stores in your tissues during the process of metabolism.
It is quite harmful, leading you to face lots of critical concerns such as atherosclerosis, heart attack, diabetes mellitus, gout, hyperuricemia, and many other problems.
The environment and heredity are two leading factors that are responsible for such issues. Chronic pain, hypertension, and obesity are common uric acid symptoms that occur due to its excessive amount.
How to Lower Uric Acid Levels Naturally
You do not need to worry about it. Here are some natural methods that Lower uric acid levels and make you feel happy and healthy again.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
It is an essential ingredient that is used for many medical purposes. Thus, it helps regulate uric acid levels in your body. It carries a decent acidic nature that helps in reducing stomach acid. Besides, it helps you prevent miserable concerns such as gout and arthritis.
As you utilize it to get rid of uric acid, it works fast and immediately delivers you sound relief.
How to use
- Take 250 ml of lukewarm water in a glass and pour three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in it. Mix it well and consume this potent drink thrice or four times a day.
- You can increase the consumption amount of apple cider vinegar gradually to experience its benefits.
It is another widespread natural practice that is quite potent to inhibit the high amount of uric acid in your body.
Guava not only prevents the level of uric acid in your blood but also helps you dissolve crystalline salts in the crystal in joints as well as tissues.
People love to eat this tasty fruit because it is highly loaded with many essential nutrients.
It does not contain saturated fat, but it is full of elements such as manganese, potassium, zinc, fibers, vitamin A, and vitamin C that your body asks for its proper development.
How to use
- Grab four fresh guavas and wash them properly. Peel them off and cut every guava into four pieces. After that, put all the guava slices in a blender and add a little sugar and salt to it.
- Blend the mixture for few seconds and consume it by adding ice cubes.
- Alternatively, you can prepare another healthy mixture to deal with the excess amount of uric acid in your stomach.
- You have to take one cup of sliced ripe banana, one cup of sliced ripe guava, and 3-4 strawberries.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend them for 10 seconds. Now, pour a half cup of soy milk and 2-3 ice cubes in it.
- Mix it thoroughly and drink this healthy liquid tonic every day. It improves your complexion to a great extent and cuts down the stored body fat as well.
Consuming bananas every day helps to mitigate uric acid in your blood. Banana is a delicious fruit that is readily available in the market and is very cheap to buy. It is enriched with vital components and able to nourish your body efficaciously.
A single banana contains folic acid, magnesium, calcium, fiber, vitamin B6, vitamin C, meager sugar amount, 105 calories, and many other helpful components. Eating bananas help to regulate your blood pressure just because of the ample amount of calcium in it.
The presence of vitamin C and folic acid helps reduce the risk of various diseases and restricts the production of uric acid in your blood. In added to, folic acid helps to repair the damaged tissues in the joints.
How to use
- To experience the benefits of this homemade method, you have to eat bananas daily. You should eat at least two chicken eggs every day and drink green tea simultaneously to maintain the proper amount of nutrients in your body.
- While doing such practice, you have to ignore consuming alcohol, sugar, fried or fatty foods. As you notice the beneficial results, you can gradually cut down the amount of eating bananas instead of immediately.
- Furthermore, you can prepare a banana shake for you to soothe uric acid rapidly. Take a banana and a glass of cold milk and put these ingredients in a blender to blend.
- Pour out the mixture and enjoy drinking this shake every day. But remember to use this shake without adding sugar to it.
ALSO READ: Eat 2 Bananas Per Day For A Month, This will Happens To Your Body!
4. Wheat Grass
One of the most natural and straightforward methods to control uric acid is using wheatgrass. Drinking wheatgrass juice powder cuts down the presence of uric acid in your body and enhances the amount of alkaline in your blood.
It is also considered one of the best detoxifying agents as it is full of herbal medicines, chlorophyll, vitamin C, and lots of other essential compounds.
Wheatgrass can supplement the body without eating animals’ flesh as it has valuable amino acids and protein.
How to use
- You need to take 100 grams of mint along with 300 grams of wheatgrass. Grind them together for 8-10 seconds. Put the mixture in a bowl and consume it after adding some ice cubes to it.
If you want to immediately ease the uric acid, you should go for the natural remedy that involves lemon. It is an excellent source of citric acid and contains a high amount of vitamin C. Thus, it creates an unfriendly environment for uric acid due to its acidic nature.
As soon as you consume lemon, your body, the soluble medium of acid, assimilates the alkaline in it excellently.
How to use
- Grab a fresh lemon and cut it into two halves. Squeeze the lemon to extract its juice. Pour this juice of a lemon into a glass of lukewarm water.
- Mix it well and drink it several times a day until you are entirely free of such problems.
It carries a variety of organic acids such as malic acid and citric acid, etc. It has a perfect amount of vitamins (vitamin A, vitamin B, and especially vitamin C).
Besides, it carries enzymes, bromelain, and minerals too. Therefore, pineapple has countless benefits to keep your body healthy.
It reduces the risk of having gout, arthritis, kidney stones, arteriosclerosis and kicks your digestive system function correctly.
How to use
- Prepare delicious and effective pineapple juice to cure your health issues. Take 30 ml of sugar, 5 ml of lemon juice, and a half cup of pineapple slices. Mix all the ingredients and add some ice cubes to it.
- Shake it well until it got chilled, and then enjoy this drink at least two times a week to get the desired results.
ALSO READ: Drink Pineapple Infused Water Every day, You will see, Amazing!
If you are looking for a simple and most straightforward procedure to prevent uric acid, drinking plenty of water will be a good idea. It flushes out all the harmful materials and toxins out of your body.
It keeps your body hydrated and improves your skin health.
How to use
- You can drink plenty of normal water daily. Or, you can prepare a mixture of lemon juice and water to make it more effective.