Stretch Marks Removal: 10 Best Home Remedies for Stretch Marks: Stretch marks are the clear revealed lines on the surface of your skin, with a skin color spatula. Basically, stretch marks appears on the belly surface, but they can also appear on your upper arms, on the thighs, breast and on the buttock area.There are many Stretch marks removal cream available in market but I prefer you should try these effective home remedies to remove stretch marks which can help you for sure.
What Causes Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks looks ugly and disturbing, especially for girls who can’t be able to wear sleeveless or other formal attires. Pregnancy is said to be a major reason for stretch marks, but there are many other causes responsible for stretch marks as well:
- Sudden weight gain or loss
- Excess body changes
- Stress and heredity reasons
- Medical conditions: Certain conditions can cause stretch marks, such as Marfan syndrome and Cushing’s syndrome.
Stretch marks cause skin stretching that occurs on the upper layer of the skin, which is also called Epidermis. During pregnancy’s early stage, it looks reddish or pinkish but after they appear like white or skin colored.
Let’s take a closer look at some effective home remedies to remove stretch marks:
Stretch Marks Removal: 10 Best Home Remedies for Stretch Marks:
1. Castor Oil:
Castor oil is a great solution for removing stretch marks effectively and naturally. Castor oil has been used for treating several beauty issues like pimples, dark spots, wrinkles, and fine lines, so as it is beneficial for ugly stretch marks, also it is easily available at any grocery store. You can easily do it yourself at home.
How to Use Castor Oil for Stretch Marks:
- Gently massage some castor oil to the affected area or stretch marks for 10 to 15 minutes, apply a fine amount of castor oil and let your body absorb it after massaging cover the area with a thin cloth now place a heat pad or water bottle to the affected area and do this process for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Repeat this remedy for a month and you will surely get the positive results.
Aloe-Vera is also a fine remedy for removing stretch marks naturally. Aloe-Vera is a panacea for treating several diseases and beauty issues. Aloe-Vera contains soothing and healing components, which provides a soothing and cool effect to your stretched skin as well as helps to get, tighten up fast. Make sure that always use fresh aloe-Vera gel rather than artificial gel.
How to Use Aloe-Vera for Stretch Marks:
- Extract some fresh aloe-Vera gel and directly apply to the affected area and massage for 10 to 15 minutes then wash with normal water.
- The other option is, take a half cup of aloe-Vera gel and mix 4 t 5 vitamin E capsule’s gel and equally vitamin A capsule gel (optional) and mix well and apply to the stretch marks and massage for well until the mixture get absorbed. Do this process at night.
- Repeat this process for a couple of weeks and you will get the positive results soon.
3. Lime Juice:
Lime juice has also lightening property which helps to remove stubborn stretch marks easily and fast. Lemon is a nature’s gift to human kind that includes acidic properties, which is effective for outer beauty issues and inner physical troubles.
How to Use Lime Juice for Stretch Marks:
- Cut a fresh lime into half and directly apply or rub this to your stretch marks for 10 minutes.
- The other option is, take an equal amount of lime juice and cucumber juice, mix well and apply this to the affected area, wash after 20 minutes, do this process once in a day and for a month.
Eggs can be also a good option for removing stretch marks. Eggs include high protein and several components that help to lighten the stretch marks. Remember that you must use egg white for treating stretch marks.
How to Use Eggs for Stretch Marks:
- First of all, clean your skin where you want to apply the egg mask, take egg white of two eggs and whisk well with the help of the whisk or a fork.
- Apply this to the affected area and make a thick layer and let it completely dry, and then wash it off, after that you can apply some moisturizer or olive oil.
- Repeat this remedy once in a day and for 3 to 4 weeks.
[Also Read: Cure Diabetes Naturally at Home Just in 10 Days]
A white sugar naturally exfoliates your skin and help to remove stretch marks fast and easy. One of the huge plus point of using sugar is that it is 100% natural and harm-free and easily available at your home.
How to Use Sugar for Stretch Marks:
- Take 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar and mix some olive oil or almond oil and apply this to the affected area and massage gently for 10 to 15 minutes, do this process before bathing.
- Repeat this remedy for a month and you will get the appropriate results soon.
6. Potato Juice:
Potato juice has several fine components and minerals, which help to reduce the darker stretch marks. Potato has natural bleaching quality like a lemon that helps to lighten up the skin tone and provides a healthy and tight skin tone.
How to Use Potato for Stretch Marks:
- Take a fresh potato and cut this into a half, directly apply to the affected area and rub well for 15 to 2 minutes, then wash it off.
- The second option is, peel off a potato and grate it and squeeze the juice, mix some lime juice in this and apply to the stretch marks. Repeat this process once in a day and for a couple of the weeks.
7. Alfalfa Herb:
Alfalfa is a natural herb that contains amino acid and various helping components to remove stretch marks effectively. Alfalfa leaves are beneficial for overall skin issues and health issues. You can easily find this to any supermarket. It has vitamin E and K and protein, which reduces the scars quickly.
How to Use Alfalfa for Stretch Marks:
- Take 1 tablespoon of alfalfa leaves powder and mix some olive oil and chamomile oil in this and mix well.
- Apply this mixture to the affected area and massage gently and then wash with normal water, repeat this remedy twice in a day and for a month and you will get the positive results soon.
8. Cocoa Butter:
Cocoa butter is a rich source of natural moisturizer and it works great for treating and removing stretch marks and nourishes your skin. Most of the anti-stretch marks creams contain cocoa butter and Shea butter. You can easily have this near to your residence.
How to Use Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks:
- Simply apply some cocoa butter to your stretch marks and massage well, do this process twice in a day.
- The other option is, take 2 or 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter and add some beeswax, some apricot oil, and some drops of vitamin E oil, heat the mixture and mix well, until the wax melts, store this in an airtight container and apply this to your stretch marks twice in a day and once in the night. You will get the magical results in few weeks.
9. Drinking Water:
Drinking plenty of water in a single day can also help you further. Water keeps you hydrated whole day and expel out all the toxins from the body. According the experts, a healthy person must drink 8 to 10 glass of water in a day. You can add some lime juice for better results; with home remedies add this one.
10. Olive Oil:
Olive oil has several nutrients, minerals and anti-oxidants that help to remove stretch marks naturally and it is a good ingredient for health and beauty issue.
How to Use Olive Oil for Stretch Marks:
- Directly apply extra virgin olive oil to the affected area twice in a day and massage for 15 to 20 minutes.
- One can also mix a night cream with that.