How to get lower back pain relief at home? Backache is a common health issue, which can affect any age group of people. Sometimes backache can be big trouble, which causes difficulty in sitting and sleeping and lifting things with ease and a stingy pain in your back.
Here in this article, you will introduce Lower Back Pain Relief at home with effective home remedies.
Causes of a Lower Back Pain
• Muscle stress
• Much physical work
• Wrong sitting postures
These causes can be responsible for backache, and any accident and weakness can be caused for a backache. A person can be unable to play out the whole day activity or sometimes simple domestic chores.
Natural remedies can surely help you cure a backache, but it will take a little time to heal you.
Lower Back Pain Relief at Home
Let’s take a closer look at some home remedies for lower backache
Ginger is an excellent remedy for treating backache naturally and easily. Ginger includes anti-inflammatory properties, which help heal your pain and provide relaxation to your muscles, and ginger is readily available at your home.
Drinking ginger tea or adding ginger to your meal, or applying ginger on your back is beneficial for curing backache.
How to use
- Take some fresh ginger and crush it well or grate it. Apply this paste on your backache area and massage for 5 minutes; leave it for a few minutes more. Repeat this twice a day.
- Cut 6 to 7 slices of ginger, add it into 2 cups of water, and boil appropriately for 20 minutes; off the flame, add some honey, mix well, and drink this ginger tea twice a day.
- The other option is you can also add some cloves, black pepper in ginger tea, but drink this in the winters; soon, you will get positive results.
ALSO READ: How to Boost Immunity Fast with Ginger
Basil is a delicate herb that enhances the taste and appearance of the food, but many of us are not aware of basil leaves’ magical benefits. Basil has healing components that provide relief from a backache.
How to use basil for a backache:
- Boil 10 to 12 basil leaves in one cup of water for 5 to 8 minutes and let it cool for 5 minutes; drink this twice a day; you can also add some salt for taste.
- Try to add basil leaves to your regular meal and soup. It will help you cure fast and soon.
Garlic is also a powerful ingredient for several health issues. Garlic has anti-inflammatory and healing components that relieve the stressed muscles and cure a backache fast.
Try to add much garlic to your dishes. Also, you can make garlic oil at home for massaging the affected area.
How to use garlic for a backache
- Eat 1 or 2 garlic cloves on an empty stomach.
- Or, take ten to12 garlic cloves and crush it well, heat some coconut oil or mustard oil into a pan, add these crushes garlic in the oil, mix well, and boil for 2 minutes. Let the oil cool down, strain it into a bottle.
- Massage the affected area with this oil twice a day and repeat this process until you feel good.
ALSO READ: benefits of garlic milk
4. Poppy Seeds
Poppy seeds, or also being called khus-khus, works great for treating backache. Many people don’t know about the tremendous benefits of poppy seeds.
How to use
- Take one small cup of poppy seeds and an equal amount of or rock sugar and grind them both.
- Take one tablespoon of this mixture twice a day with some lukewarm milk. Repeat this process until you get the expected results.
5. Oil Massage
Hot oil massage is the best lower back pain relief at home. Hot oil massage on the affected area can also be the most acceptable method to cure backache.
Massaging gently can make your muscles relaxed and strain-free that provides instant relief from a backache.
You can use coconut oil, mustard oil, or olive oil for massaging. Gently massage on the pinpoint; do not rub or pressure much on the back. Do this process twice a day.
Wheat also has several tremendous components that are beneficial to treat backache. Its analgesic property helps to reduce the pain and relieve muscle stress.
How to use
- Take a handful of wheat and soak this in some water for the whole night.
- Next day, take one cup of milk, add some coriander, soaked wheat, and cuscus grass powder, and boil for 5 minutes until the mixture gets thick. Strain it and drink this twice a day. In a few days, you will get positive results.
7. Cold Compress
A cold compress and hot compress provide quick lower back pain relief at home from severe pain, and it is also beneficial for treating backache.
You can do cold compress with ice, or you can use frozen vegetables as well.
How to use
- Take some ice and crush it, put it into a plastic bag, if not available then use a thick towel.
- Compress this pack to the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat this procedure twice or thrice in a day and until you feel good.
- For hot compress, you can use hot water filled in a bottle or plastic bag.
Also Read: Best Home Remedies for Acidity
8. Epsom Salt
Epsom salt is also an excellent ingredient for curing backache. Epsom salt includes anti-inflammatory and healing properties, which reduce pain and swelling. You can easily find this at any grocery store.
How to use
- Take two glasses of hot water and add Epsom salt to this so you can make a paste.
- Rinse a small towel in this paste, squeeze the extra solution, and place the towel to the affected area for 2 minutes; keep doing this process for 10 minutes.
- You can add some Epsom salt to your bathtub and soak yourself for 10 minutes. Repeat this process for a couple of weeks, and you will get positive results soon.
9. Chamomile Herbal Tea
Chamomile tea is an herbal and natural formula to cure severe pain in your body. It is also beneficial for treating backache as well. Chamomile tea provides a soothing effect on your body and helps to reduce pain and swelling.
You can purchase chamomile tea from any superstore, or you can also make this at home quickly, which is more effective than packed chamomile tea.
How to use
- Boil 1 cup of water in a pan and add one tablespoon of chamomile flower; let it boil for another 5 to 10 minutes. Let it cool down and drink this tea twice a day.
- You can also add some honey for taste. Repeat this remedy for a few weeks, and you will surely get positive results.
Only drinking milk can also help you for sure. Milk is a rich source of calcium and other helpful elements, which gives strength to your muscles and bones and help to cure soon and fast.
Try to drink 2 to 3 glasses of milk in a day; you can add some honey to your milk. Also, try to eat other dairy products that include calcium.
So as you see, we have mentioned relatively easy and effective home remedies for backache. Follow all the instructions correctly, and you will get relief from a backache.
If you are feeling constant pain and discomfort, then you must consult your doctor. Also, try to eat nutritious food to help you cure soon, even improve your standing and sitting posture. Be safe and be healthy and pain-free.
Lower Back Pain Relief Stretches
These are the stretches and exercise that you can do to relieve lower back pain super fast-