Homemade Detox Foot Pads For Removing All Dangerous Toxins
Are you Looking for homemade detox foot pads ? Our feet have energy zones linked to various organs in our body. So, it indicates that we can get our body detoxified through our feet. Even though it is not entirely proved, the practice of body detoxification through the feet is still quite popular in China.
While you might have heard about acupuncture, where the energy zones are activated through needles, detoxification through feet is also somewhat similar, which results in the secretion of toxins from the body through the feet.
According to traditional Chinese medicine, the body sends the toxins away from the organs to your lower legs and feet.
This foot detoxification practice has been used in countries like China, Japan, and Egypt for thousands of years. In China, people consider the feet as the second heart, which shows your internal health.
For feet detoxification, experts use herbal foot baths and foot pads which stimulate reflex points and better blood circulation.
Feet detoxification is gaining so much popularity as it claims to remove all the dangerous toxins and heavy metals from the body through the feet. These toxins range from the chemicals in your house to the impurities in the air.
In This Article
- Detox Foot Pads Homemade Benefits
- Homemade Detox Foot Pads and Detox Foot Bath
- Oxygen Foot Detox
- Epsom Salt Foot Detox Recipe
- Bentonite Clay Detox Foot Soak
- Homemade Detox Foot Pads
- How to make Homemade detox foot pads
- Homemade Detox foot Pads reviews
- Do Homemade detox foot pads work
Detox Foot Pads Homemade Benefits
- Reducing inflammation
- Relieving stress and boosting mood
- Balancing pH of the body
- Killing harmful bacteria
- Relives joint pain and muscle stiffness
- Strengthens immune system
- Improves sleep
- Eliminates blood clots
- Promotes recovery from trauma
Our body needs regular detoxification from all the impurities we get from water, food, and air.
Having too many toxins in the body can be the reason for the appearance of hyperemia, cold, swelling, migraines, and unpleasant body odor.
When you constantly have some of these issues, it is a sign that something is wrong with your body.
Homemade Detox Foot Pads and Detox Foot Bath
There are various methods to detoxify your feet, and they all are pretty simple. In this post, we will discuss a few of Diy foot detox pads, and you can pick up any based on your preference.
1. Oxygen Foot Detox
- Ginger Powder
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Warm water and a tub
- Add 1 tablespoon of dry ginger powder and 2 cups of hydrogen peroxide in a small tub.
- Now pour some warm water and soak your feet for about half an hour. This method will soothe your body and help to get rid of allergies.
ALSO READ: How to Cleanse and Detox the Kidneys Naturally at Home
2. Epsom Salt Foot Detox Recipe
- Sea salt
- Baking Soda
- Epsom salt
- Take a small tub and add 1 cup of both sea and Epsom salt.
- Now add the baking soda and pour hot water.
- You can also add your favorite essential oil. Just soak your feet in the tub for a minimum of half an hour.
This method will help you get rid of skin irritation and increase the magnesium levels in your body.
You might experience exhaustion and tiredness while you are soaking your feet; this shows that the process works well.
ALSO READ: 8 Ways to Detox your Bedroom for Better Sleep
3. Bentonite Clay Detox Foot Soak
- Bentonite clay
- Epsom salt
- Essential oils (optional)
- Add the 1 cup of Epsom salt in a small tub and pour hot water. You can add any essential oil.
- Mix 1 cup of the clay is some water (make sure there are no clumps) and then add the clay mixture to the bath.
- Soak your feet for 30 minutes.
This is a very powerful method and can fight fungus and bacteria-related irritations. You may start feeling tired initially, but after a few minutes, you will like it.
Massage a moisturizer or a foot cream into your feet after soaking them. You can combine these detoxifying methods with medication and breathing techniques to increase the body’s proper oxygen flow.
Read also: How to Remove Toxins from your Body at Home
4. Homemade Detox Foot Pads
How to make Homemade detox foot pads
Here’s what to do-
- Self-stick gauze pads
- First, chop the onion and the garlic.
- Pour water into a kettle and let it boil. Add the garlic and onion and let them boil for around 10 minutes.
- Let it cool down. Pour this mixture on the self-stick gauze and patch it on the soles of the feet.
- Now put your socks on.
- You will see the effects the next morning; the pads are going to be dark from toxins from your body.
Note: You have an additional optional of buying foot detox pads from health stores if you are looking for easier methods. But their price is very high.
Apply the pads on your soles before you go to sleep and remove them in the morning; if they become dark in color, hard, and bumpy, that means that they have worked for you.
It would help if you bought organic foot detox pads, which are made of natural ingredients. The organic pads usually have bamboo vinegar which helps in removing toxins and metals from the body. The wood vinegar in these pads can help you improve blood circulation in the body.
You can find a ton of different foot bath recipes, but the one discussed in this post is by far the simplest one with easy ingredients that are available at your home.
Adopting a detox foot method is undoubtedly a tremendous relaxing therapy that is ideal for cleaning your body. While foot detox has many benefits, some people should avoid them or speak to a doctor before using them. These people may be
- Pregnant or lactating women
- People with electrical implants
- Children under 7 years of age
- Diabetic people
- People with open sores on their feet Your health is a precious thing, and you should look after it.
In this way you can detox your body overnight with homemade foot pads. We hope this post on homemade foot detox pads gave you some clarity on Footpads and foot baths for internal body cleansing.
Homemade Detox foot Pads Reviews
I have been using these pads for a few weeks now and I have to say that they are great. They definitely work and if you’re looking for something natural, then homemade detox foot pads are best to use.
These pads work by absorbing all of your toxins from your feet and holding them in place until you remove them at the end of the day. The best part about these pads is that they don’t leave any sticky residue on your skin.
Do Homemade detox foot pads work?
Ans- Yes, they do work. Foot pads are also known as foot detox pads. It is made from natural ingredients. It is believed to be effective for detoxifying the body and removing toxins. The detoxification process starts with eliminating the accumulation of toxins in our body due to an unhealthy lifestyle, stress, lack of sleep, or consuming foods that are not good for us. To remove these toxins, we need to use detox foot pads which act as anti-oxidants and help remove the accumulated toxins.