Latest Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and Uses in Daily Life!: Apple Cider Vinegar, precisely termed ACV is a kitchen staple. It has an incredible reputation in the natural health community. The versatile ingredient has a lot of impressive benefits and healing abilities.You can use it as a kitchen ingredient, for a few health problems, as a part of your beauty regimen, and a few household uses. Let us see 10 Latest Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and Uses in Daily Life!
10 Latest Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and Uses in Daily Life:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar for Nail Fungus:
Nail fungus is developing as one of the troubling skin conditions. The surprising fact is apple cider vinegar and nail fungus are associated for decades, as it was used as an effective natural remedy for the fungal infections.
While the apple cider vinegar has no harmful effects, it is one of the safest natural remedies over other types of natural products used as a treatment for nail fungus.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Nail Fungus?
You can use apple cider vinegar externally and internally for nail fungus treatment.
• Dip a sponge ball in a cup of raw apple cider vinegar (no dilution needed)
• Rub the sponge on the infected nails
• Alternatively, you can consume the apple cider vinegar.
Any natural remedy works gradually to cure the fungal infection and destroy the fungicides. In spite of the fact that apple cider vinegar works slowly like other natural remedies, it is a bit faster than other remedies. You can expect the quicker results and the clean, clear and healthy nails.
[Also Read: How to Get rid of Ringworm Fast and Forever]
2. Clarify Your Skin in a Few Minutes with Apple Cider Vinegar:
If you look for organic or natural skin clarifier, ACV comes handy. Apple cider vinegar is a natural astringent. It makes the best skin clarifier as it destroys the bacterial blemishing the skin and gives great protection.
It is also a wonderful toner for your facial skin. It reduces the pores, controls the oiliness of your skin, increases the skin firmness, and tones your facial skin.
Using ACV natural or herbal or organic skin clarifier every day/alternate to get rid of the spots and scars on the skin.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar as Skin Clarifier/Toner:
• Wash your face and pat it dry
• Mix ACV with water and gently apply on skin
• Wash it.
• For spots, dab a few drops of ACV on dark spots or age spots
• Leave it overnight.
[Also Read: Best Homemade Drink for Clear Young and Glowing Skin]
3. Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Growth:
Discover the second method for surprising hair growth with Apple Cider Vinegar. Your dream of flattering the beauty with long and glowing hair can come true with apple cider vinegar. The liquid is loaded with essential nutrients for hair growth. It balances the pH leave of the scalp, which is crucial for hair growth. ACV exfoliates the scalp by removing the dead skin cells and clogged follicles, which retards the hair growth. The additional surprising benefit offered by ACV is it clear up your scalp and make it free from damages.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar on Hair?
• Don’t apply apple cider vinegar directly on the hair.
• Dilute it with water and vinegar(optional).
• Rinse your hair after shampooing with the diluted ACV.
4. An Effective Home Remedy for Acid Reflux:
Not many aware that apple cider vinegar is one of the most powerful home remedies to address an array of digestive ailments. ACV works like spices and herbs to heal the stomach problems. Especially, it reduces the acid reflux and heart burn, caused by unhealthy eating. It also eliminates the gas and reduces stomach bloating.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Acid Reflux:
• Drink a glass of warm water by adding three to four teaspoons of ACV.
• You can also add one or two teaspoons of ACV in juices.
[Also read: Best Home Remedies for Acidity]
5. Home-made Hair Detangler Spray with Apple Cider Vinegar:
Curly locks are sexy and gorgeous, yet too hard to manage. At some point in time, almost every one of you might have battled too hard to detangle the hair. Hair detangler comes handy to get rid of the knots and tangles in a jiffy. There are many natural hair detangler sprays you can make at home. You can use the homemade hair detangler spray even for the kids with the apple cider vinegar.
How to Make Hair Spray with Apple Cider Vinegar:
To make a hair detangler spray you need distilled water, a natural/organic conditioner, any choice of your favorite essential oil (to give the spray a nice aroma) and of course apple cider vinegar.
• A spray bottle
• Water – 2 cups
• Apple cider vinegar – half a cup
• Olive oil or almond oil– 2 teaspoons (non-sticky carrier oil)
• Any choice of essential oil (20 drops)
Mix all ingredients, and your detangler is ready!
6. Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally with Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar comes with numerous healing properties and it helps to ease away the itchiness caused by hemorrhoids. It is an astringent and highly beneficial in shrinking hemorrhoids. Drinking ACV provides relief from internal hemorrhoids.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hemorrhoids:
Soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it directly to external hemorrhoids. Make sure to wash the area before applying ACV. You may feel a stinging sensation around the affected area. However, it won’t last long. In case, if you find burning sensation after applying ACV, wash it immediately.
Dilute two or three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and consume to get rid of internal hemorrhoids. You can repeat it for a few days.
7. Home Remedy for Tinnitus with Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is a powerful microbial. It has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which is known to treat infections. Tinnitus, which is popularly known as ringing in the ears, is triggered due to an ear infection. Apple cider vinegar helps to reduce the discomfort. It also balances the acid-alkaline levels in the body.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Tinnitus:
• Add three to four teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, and one teaspoon honey and mix in a glass of warm water.
• Drink it thrice a day for two days. The ringing sensation in the ear will stop eventually.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Bacterial Vaginosis:
Almost every woman is infected by the Bacterial vaginosis at some point of time in their life. Being a natural anti-bacterial, ACV can help in reducing the discomfort and the bad odour caused by bacterial vaginosis. ACV also has a detoxifying effect. Toxins are the major culprit that causes the intolerable odour from the vaginal discharge.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Bacterial Vaginosis:
• Adding a cup or two of apple cider vinegar in your bath water and mix well.
• or drinking it also helps you to reduce the symptoms
9. Apple Cider Vinegar is a Weight Loss Aid:
One of the impressive benefits of ACV is, it supports weight loss. ACV is not a magical ingredient that can melt your excess weight in no time. Drinking ACV everyday can help you feel fuller. It makes you eat fewer calories. Besides, it cleanses your gut and detoxifies, which reduces the belly fat.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss:
• Mix two or three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water
• Add honey and mix well
• Drink this on an empty stomach
• You can add ACV to fresh juices
10. Apple Cider Vinegar is a Food Preservative:
We all know about the prolonged use of vinegar as a potent food preservative. The same applies to apple cider vinegar. You can add ACV to preserve foods. It deactivates the enzymes in food, makes the food acidic, and kills the bacteria.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar:
As stated earlier, you can use ACV both topically and internally.
Do not apply or consume apple cider vinegar raw. It is a potent astringent and may affect you. Just like essential oils, ACV always needs a carrier. Whether you drink it or apply on your skin, always dilute with water.
For Oral Intake:
• Mix one portion of ACV with two portions of water and consume
• You can add ACV in the fruit and vegetable juices.
For Topical/External Application:
• Dilute ACV with an equal portion of the water
• You can add essential oil of your choice to enhance the healing benefits
Apple Cider Vinegar Side Effects:
Side effects of apple cider vinegar are rare. Do not use it in raw form.
So, friends, we hope that after going through the above Latest Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and Uses will surely help you.