How to Remove Dark Spots on Face: Everyone wants to look beautiful and attractive. The glowing, pimple-free and clear skin without any spot is the dream of every young girl and boy.
Sometimes dark spots or black spots can be very annoying, these patches can spoil your whole look and beauty.
In this article, we will be going to introduce you how to remove dark or black spots on face:
Basically, the black spots can be due to extra exudation of melanin, which can produce ugly dark and black spots. With that, hormonal imbalance, excess sunlight, severe medicines, pregnancy, stress, poor routine habits, mall-nourishment etc also can be responsible for black spots on your face.
Though there are a plethora of beauty products that claim for removing the dark spots but do they really worth it? The laser treatment and acid peeling are also effective but it is very expensive.
So if you are looking for the cheapest but effective and easy treatment, choose the home remedies, read this article carefully and surely you will get the advantage.
Let’s take a closer look at home remedies for black spots or dark spots on your face:-
How to Remove Dark Spots on face with 10 Home Remedies:
1. Lime juice:
Lime juice is highly effective for removing black spots on your face. Lime includes vitamin C, and it has natural bleaching components that help to lighten up the dark spots as well as dark skin tone. Also, it is easily available at your home.
How to use lime juice for dark spots:
- Cut a fresh lime and squeeze the juice and apply this to the affected area with the help of some cotton and let it be for 1 to 2 hours, then wash your face.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a day and make sure that does not go to direct sunlight after applying it.
- Also, the people who have sensitive skin they should mix some drops of rose water or plain in lime juice. The people with open sores must avoid the lime juice on their face.
Your kitchen has another magical ingredient that can reduce your black spots easily and quick.
Potato also has bleaching properties that effectively lighten up your dark spots in few weeks and improves your skin quality and tone.
Using potato can reduce patches and helpful for pigmentation.
How to use potato for dark spots:
- Cut a potato in a half and apply directly to the affected area and leave it for half an hour or until gets dry, then wash your face.
- The second option is, peel off a potato and grate this well, and add some honey and apply to the face for 20 to 30 minutes, then wash it off. Repeat this remedy thrice in a week.
You can also add some lime juice and turmeric with potato juice and apply to the black spots until dries.
Aloe-Vera is a nature’s gift to mankind which includes several health and beauty components that reduce various skin issues like pimples, skin pigmentation, dark spots, acne etc. it helps to rejuvenate your skin and makes it more glowing and healthy.
How to use Aloe-Vera for black spots:
- Simply cut some fresh aloe-Vera and directly apply to the affected area and massage for 10 to 15 minutes and wash with normal water.
- You can also mix some lime juice and turmeric powder with aloe-Vera. Repeat this remedy once in a day and for a couple of weeks.
Related: How to get rid of Acne Scars
Buttermilk is an excellent ingredient to reduce black spots and dead skin cells. Buttermilk includes lactic acid that is beneficial for several beauty issues like pigmentation, tanning and dark spots.
How to use buttermilk for dark spots:
- Take a half cup of buttermilk and add some tomato juice and lime juice and mix well and apply to your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes, then wash with plain water.
- Repeat this remedy once in a day. If you have sensitive skin, then avoid tomato, only use buttermilk.
5. Sandalwood powder:
Sandalwood powder is quite beneficial for eliminating the black spots; it is a natural remedy for reducing various beauty problems.
The natural oil included in sandalwood are effective for skin tanning and pigmentation. You can easily have it from any superstore.
How to use sandalwood powder for dark spots:
- Take 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder to add some rose water and glycerin, mix well and make a thick paste and apply this paste on your face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it off and repeat this remedy twice or thrice in a week and get the fine results soon.
Turmeric has been used for vanish several skin problems from ancient time and still, it is a very fine remedy for treating black spots on your face. Turmeric includes special properties that help to rejuvenate skin cells and lighten up the dark skin tone and makes your skin healthy and glowing.
How to use turmeric for dark spots:
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix it with some lime juice and milk or curd, and apply to the affected area until gets dry, then wash with normal water.
- Repeat this remedy once in a day and for a month.
Also Read: How to Cure Mouth Ulcers Fast Naturally
7. Gram flour:
Gram flour is also beneficial for removing dark spots and patches from the skin. It is also easily available at your home. Gram flour is a basic ingredient and can be mixed with several helping ingredients. It will help to lighten up and tighten up your skin.
How to use gram flour for dark spots:
- Take two tablespoons of gram flour and add some lime juice, some yogurt, a pinch of turmeric powder and rose water (optional), mix well all the ingredients and apply to the affected area for 10 minutes.
- Wash your face and repeat this remedy thrice in a week and in a few weeks you will get the positive results.
Oatmeal works as a natural cleanser and naturally exfoliates your skin and removes the dead skin cells as well as helps to lighten the dark spots. This delicious and healthy breakfast is a fine remedy for treating your skin problems. It fights with sun-tan and pigmentation.
How to use oatmeal for dark spots:
- Take 2 tablespoons of ground oatmeal and mix some rose water and 1 tablespoon of lime juice mix well and gently massage on your face in a circular motion.
- Does this process for 10 minutes, then wash your face. Repeat this remedy twice in a week.
Papaya is a perfect fruit for your health but again it is a perfect fruit for reducing the ugly and stubborn black spots and dead skin cells. Papaya includes special enzymes like papain, which works as a natural cleanser and exfoliates your skin naturally and with perfection and makes your skin bright, white and young.
How to use papaya for dark spots:
- You can apply some papaya slices directly to the affected area, massage well and leave it for 10 minutes, then wash it off.
- The other option is, grate some papaya or mash with the help of a fork, add a pinch of turmeric powder and some lime juice and apply to the affected area until gets dry.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a day; papaya peels are also beneficial for dark elbows and knees.
Surprised? Well, that’s a fact, onion can help you out for treating dark spots and it is a great remedy and easily available in your kitchen.
How to use onion for dark spots:
- Simply grate an onion and squeeze the juice and directly apply to the dark spots with the help of a cotton ball for 20 minutes.
- You can also add some honey in onion juice and apply this for 10 minutes. Repeat this remedy twice in a week and soon you will see the expected results.