How to Cure Lower Back Pain Fast Naturally: A backache is said to be a common health issue, which can affect any age group of people. Sometimes backache can be a big trouble, which causes difficulty in sitting and sleeping and lifting things with ease and a stingy pain at your back. Here in this article, you will be going to introduce How to cure lower back pain fast naturally with effective home remedies.
Causes of a Back Pain:
• Muscle stress
• Much physical work
• Wrong sitting postures
These causes can be responsible for a backache as well as any accident and weakness can be caused for a backache. A person can be unable to play out the whole day activity or sometimes simple domestic chores. Natural remedies can surely help you for curing a backache but it will take a little time for healing you.
Let’s take a closer look at some home remedies for lower backache:
How to Cure Lower Back Pain Fast Naturally:
Ginger is an excellent remedy for treating backache naturally and easily. Ginger includes anti-inflammatory property, which helps to heal your pain and provide relaxation to your muscles as well as ginger is easily available at your home. Drinking ginger tea or adding ginger in your meal or applying ginger on your back, all are quite beneficial for curing backache.
How to use ginger for a backache:
- Take some fresh ginger and crush it well or grate it. Apply this paste on your backache area and massage for 5 minutes, leave it for a few minutes more. Repeat this twice in a day.
- Cut 6 to 7 slices of ginger and add it into 2 cups of water and boil properly for 20 minutes, off the flame and let add some honey, mix well and drink this ginger tea twice in a day.
- The other option is you can also add some cloves, black pepper in ginger tea, but drink this in the winters; soon you will get the positive results.
Basil is a fine herb which enhances the taste and appearance of the food but many of us are not aware of the magical benefits of basil leaves. Basil has healing components that provide relief from a backache.
How to use basil for a backache:
- Boil 10 to 12 basil leaves in one cup of water for 5 to 8 minutes and let it cool for 5 minutes, drink this twice in a day, you can also add some salt for taste.
- Try to add basil leaves to your routine meal and soup. It will help you cure fast and soon.
Garlic is also a powerful ingredient for several health issues. Garlic has anti-inflammatory and healing components that relive the stressed muscles and cure a backache fast. Try to add much garlic to your dishes also you can make garlic oil at home for massaging the affected area.
How to use garlic for a backache:
- Eat 1 or 2 garlic cloves an empty stomach.
Or, take 10 to12 garlic cloves and crush it well, heat some coconut oil or mustard oil into a pan and add these crushes garlic in the oil mix well and boil for 2 minutes. Let the oil cool down, strain it into a bottle.
- Massage on the affected area with this oil twice in a day and repeat this process until you feel good.
[Also read: Cure Diabetes at Home Just in 10 Days]
4. Poppy Seeds:
Poppy seeds or also being called khus-khus works great for treating backache. Many people don’t know about the tremendous benefits of poppy seeds.
How to use poppy seeds for a backache:
- Take 1 small cup of poppy seeds and an equal amount of or rock sugar and grind them both.
- Take 1 tablespoon of this mixture twice in a day with some lukewarm milk. Repeat this process until you get the expected results.
5. Oil Massage:
Hot oil massage on the affected area can be also the finest method to cure a backache. Massaging gently can make your muscles relaxed and strain-free that provides an instant relief from a backache. You can use coconut oil, mustard oil or olive oil for massaging. Gently massage on the pinpoint, do not rub or pressure much on the back. Do this process twice in a day.
Wheat has also several tremendous components that are beneficial to treat backache. Its analgesic property helps to reduce the pain and relive muscle stress.
How to use wheat for a backache:
- Take a handful of wheat and soak this into some water for the whole night.
- Next day, take one cup of milk and add some coriander, soaked wheat and cuscus grass powder, boil for 5 minutes until the mixture gets thick. Strain it and drink this twice in a day, in a few days you will get the positive results.
7. Cold Compress:
Cold compress and hot compress both provides an instant relief from severe pain and it is also beneficial for treating backache. You can do cold compress with ice or you can also use frozen vegetables as well.
How to use a cold compress for a backache:
- Take some ice and crush it, put it into a plastic bag, if not available then use a thick towel. Compress this pack to the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat this procedure twice or thrice in a day and until you feel good.
- For hot compress, you can use hot water filled in a bottle or plastic bag.
[Also read: Best Home Remedies for Acidity]
8. Epsom Salt:
Epsom salt is also a great ingredient for curing backache. Epsom salt includes anti-inflammatory and healing properties, which reduces the pain and swelling. You can easily find this at any grocery store.
How to use Epsom salt for a backache:
- Take 2 glass of hot water and add Epsom salt in this so you can make a paste. Rinse a small towel in this paste, squeeze the extra solution and place the towel to the affected area for 2 minutes, keep doing this process for 10 minutes.
- You can add some Epsom salt to your bathtub and soak yourself for 10 minutes. Repeat this process for a couple of weeks and you will get the positive results soon.
9. Chamomile Herbal Tea:
Chamomile tea is an herbal and natural formula to cure the severe pain in your body. It is also beneficial for treating backache as well. Chamomile tea provides a soothing effect on your body and helps to reduce pain and swelling. You can purchase chamomile tea from any superstore or you can also make this at home easily, which is more effective than packed chamomile tea.
How to use chamomile tea for a backache:
- Boil 1 cup of water in a pan and add 1 tablespoon of chamomile flower, let it boil for another 5 to 10 minutes. Let it cool down and drink this tea twice in a day.
- You can also add some honey for taste. Repeat this remedy for a few weeks and you will surely get the positive results.
Simply drinking milk can also help you for sure. Milk is a rich source of calcium and other helpful elements, which gives strength to your muscles and bones and help to cure soon and fast. Try to drink 2 to 3 glass of milk in a day; you can add some honey to your milk. Also, try to eat other dairy products that include calcium.
So as you see, we have mentioned quite easy and effective home remedies for a backache. Follow all the instructions properly and you will get the relief from a backache. If you are feeling constant pain and discomfort, then you must consult to your doctor. Also, try to eat nutritionist food that will help you to cure soon, also improve your standing and sitting posture. Be safe and be healthy and pain-free.